ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36

The first week was a complete blur filled with exhaustion. Friday had been a long day for Jimin and he didn't get home until around ten at night when Jungkook was already fast asleep. This is why he was currently awake and bored while laying underneath Jimin's tight grip around him. 

His fingers were dragging through the older's hair and he sighed contently as he watched Jimin subconsciously smile under his touch. He remained like that until Jimin woke up with a flutter of his eyes and small kitten like yawn. 

"Good morning." Jungkook said hoarsely letting a smile decorate his face despite his tired mood. 

"Can we go get breakfast?" He asked shyly feeling small as he wrapped himself tightly in the oversize sweater he had put on the night before mistaking it for his own when it was really Jungkook's. His fiance nodded and pushed himself up out of the bed only to be followed by Jimin who was shivering at the contact with the cold floor. 

They both got ready and Jungkook volunteered to drive this time and took the keys from the bowl before Jimin could argue with him. Jimin seemed a bit dazed as Jungkook drove causing him to reach over and intertwine their hands and place a kiss against his knuckles. 

"Are you okay Jimin?" He asked as he parked the car in the lot of the small diner that they frequently visited when they were both too lazy to cook. "Yeah just tired." He responded with a smile and unbuckled his seat belt before getting out of the car. The pair walked into the diner and took a seat at their usual booth. The waiter took their orders quickly and they fell into conversation.

"You never told me about your classes." Jungkook said softly and Jimin gave him a small smile and nodded. "You were always asleep when I got home." He said and Jungkook reached across the table and intertwined their fingers and comfortingly rub his thumb against the back of his hand. 

"Well I'm listening now." He said and Jimin smiled in appreciation. 

"Well I teach a few classes in the morning with Hobi which are really fun and then at lunch we break off and teach our own individual classes. I teach small kids and he teaches teenagers." He said and Jungkook nodded along indicating that he was listening. 

"How are the kiddos?"

The question caused Jimin to smile when thinking about the small kids he's been beginning to teach during that first week of classes. "They're lovely, absolutely lovely. One of my students is like Taehyung if he was truly a child." He laughed and Jungkook joined in with amusement. 

"How was your first week of classes?" Jimin asked and watched as Jungkook's lips fell for half a second before being replaced with a brand new smile. "They're going to be hard but it's fine." He responded and Jimin nodded in understanding remembering how difficult his junior year of college was. The food finally arrived and they began eating together occasionally talking about random topics and making one another laugh. 

"Baby I'm tired." Jimin complained and Jungkook almost cooed at the adorable sight of his pouty lover. "Movie day?" He asked and earned an excited nod from his flower as they pulled up to their apartment complex again. 

The pair found their way into the sheets covering the bed again and Jimin slipped his body into Jungkook's comforting arms causing him to smile. A random superhero movie was playing on the TV that was mounted on the wall that was catching the majority of Jungkook's attention. His fingers were mindlessly drawing shapes on Jimin's arms and back as he watched the movie. 

"Jungkook." Jimin piped up about an hour into the movie that he had finally realized was Black Panther causing the other to hum softly as a response. 

"I love you." He said softly and snuggled his head farther against Jungkook's chest as he was starting to fall asleep in the warmth of his fiance. 

"I love you too silly."

-

 Sorry guys this is a bit of a filler considering that it is incredibly short because I'm too tired to write the next "real" chapter I guess you could say. So no triple update but I'll try to get next chapter out earlier than tomorrow now. Goodnight/morning everyone. 

- Rose