ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35

Sorry I didn't update sooner I got distracted reading Yoonmin one shots on twitter. Oops?

-

Jimin hummed against his closed lips as he spun around the kitchen to get to the fridge and pull out the juice that he knew Jungkook liked to drink. Once he finished setting the plate with what he deemed a good breakfast he left it on the counter with a cup of juice filled halfway beside it.

He opened one of the drawers in the kitchen to pull out neon pink sticky notes with white hearts around the sides that he had purchased last valentines day on a whim. The black sharpie dragged across the paper as he wrote a note telling his lover to have a good first day back and that he was in charge of finding dinner. Once that was taken care of he grabbed his dance bag from a clean corner in their bedroom and slid on his vans that he was comfortable with wearing to the studio not concerned about keeping them clean.

He placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead softly in attempts to not disturb his heavy sleep before leaving through the front door of the apartment quickly. He shoved his phone into his back pocket before running down the path to slip into the passenger seat of Hoseok's car who was waiting patiently for him.

"Good Morning Jiminie." The boy greeted turning his attention to the bright sweetheart sitting in his car. Jimin returned the comment and smiled brightly when the aux cord was handed to him. "What song is it this morning?" He asked and Jimin smiled down at his phone as he played a Troye Sivan song that was familiar to both of them.

The day passed by quickly as the pair taught several different styles of classes in the morning and then split off after lunch to teach two different classes on their own. Jimin was currently standing in front of the class filled with excited little kids bouncing on their toes. He observed the different personalities in the room before he sat down on the small platform he was currently occupying.

"Kiddies take a seat." Jimin said kindly and he received a lot of respectful responses causing him to smile at their manners even being so young. He waited until everyone was settled comfortably and quieted down.

"So my name is Park Jimin I'm going to be your dance instructor for the year. Today is going to be a get to know me day, so ask any questions." He introduced with another bright smile and watched as their curious eyes scanned him until hands started shooting in the air excitedly. After getting asked basic questions such as his favorite colors or his favorite song as young boy who was quietly sitting in the front row shyly raised his hand.

"Jimin hyung what's that ring on your finger for? It's pretty." Instinctively Jimin glanced down at his hand to stare at the glorious engagement ring that the young boy had been staring at. He reached out and motioned for the kid to come up to the platform and sit. Jimin had already taken a special liking to him considering he reminded him of a younger Taehyung. His hair was fluffy and light brown and his eyes were a pretty hazel color. He had on a hoodie and loose pants making Jimin giggle.

"I'm engaged sweetheart." He smiled and the group of children cheered brightly with happiness and congratulatory comments. "What's his name?" The boy asked and Jimin's eyes widened unsure of how he knew he liked boys.

"Jungkook." He responded and the little boy smiled brightly before holding his own hand up to Jimin's eyes line. His pinkie was wrapped in a light blue string tied in a cute tight bow. "I'm engaged too." He said excitedly and the class giggled at the silly comment and Jimin's heart swooned at the little boy.

"To who baby?"

"It's a secret. But he's very nice."

After his short heart to heart with his new favorite little kid the rest of class zoomed by with everyone asking curious questions about his life and he would occasionally swoon at their adorable comments or questions.

Once the last student left the dance studio the door swung open harshly to reveal Hoseok looking quite disheveled and flustered.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jimin asked standing up and twisting his spine to crack his back.

"Teenagers." He responded with a breathless laugh causing Jimin to bend over in laughter for almost three minutes before standing up straight again. Once he finished packing his bag he followed Hoseok to the car and collapsed into the passenger seat. "This is going to be a hell of a year."

The car ride was filled with off key singing and heavy laughter all the way until Hoseok pulled up in front of Jimin's apartment building. "Goodnight." He called before driving off leaving Jimin alone in front of the building. He pulled his phone out of his bag for the first time since lunch and sighed at the time. He felt bad that he hadn't seen or spoken to the love of his life all day.

Jimin closed the door to the apartment quietly and walked into the kitchen to find a new sticky note covering the counter. It was a neon green one covered in Jungkook's pretty handwriting.

'Dinner is in the microwave' Jimin sighed and set his dance bag on the table before walking over to the machine and pushed on the button for it to open and reveal the takeout Jungkook must have ordered. He reheated it and tapped against the cold counter top waiting for the hum of the machine to stop. Once it stopped he pulled his food out and grabbed a fork. He smiled at the sound of the speaker on his bedroom as he neared the door and pushed it open.

"Hey pretty." Jungkook greeted turning his head to look at his fiance that entered the room. His glasses were resting on his face and he was reading a book as he laid comfortably on their bed underneath the silk sheets. "Hey love, did you take your medicine already?" Jimin asked setting his belongings down and disappearing into their walk in closet for a moment to grab things to change into.

"Yeah, I'll probably be asleep by the time you're done." Jungkook sighed sleepily with a smile and closed his book knowing that he wasn't going to be able to continue reading. Jimin gave him a half smile and walked over to him to place a soft and slow kiss against his lips before pulling away and putting another soft kiss against his forehead.

"Sleep well." Jimin said softly and Jungkook smiled brightly at him before pulling his glasses off of his face and letting them sit against the table beside his bed. Jimin smiled contently as he watched Jungkook snuggle into the bed and lull himself to sleep before walking into the bathroom to take a warm shower to get rid of all the sweat covering his hair and body.

-

Next chapter coming soon !