ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44

"Baby wake up." Jungkook's sweet voice whispered in Jimin's ear causing him to smile before even being fully awake. He rolled over int he sheets feeling comforted by the silk around his bare torso as he opened his eyes to make eye contact with the man staring at him with loving eyes. "Good morning." He mumbled with a sleepy smile and Jungkook nearly giggled at the sight before pressing a light kiss to the sleepy boy's forehead.

The tension in the house had quickly dissipated after Jungkook explained how he truly felt and all of his intense problems with school which made Jimin angry to the point of threatening violence only to be calmed down by the younger immediately. After they talked everything out they had fallen asleep in one another's arms in their bed for the first time in a few days.

"Get up we need to get ready." Jungkook said excitedly drumming his fingers against Jimin's arm earning a groan from the other still mostly asleep man. "Why?" He whined dragging out the ending sound of the word.

"I'm taking you out to apologize." He explained and Jimin cracked open one of his eyes to look at his lover skeptically.  He rolled onto his back and slowly opened his eyes to look up at the ceiling and focus his vision. He shivered when he felt a light kiss against his collar bone causing him to turn and focus on his love.

"Fine I'm going." He groaned and slid out of the sheet to get into the shower. Once he was done Jungkook got in under the water that was still running in the convenience of not having to turn it back on. He changed into a black and red striped long sleeve and black ripped jeans deciding that it was the look he wanted to go with. As he did his makeup Jungkook got changed into his own outfit in  front of the body length mirror in the corner of the room. "Where are we going love?" he asked only received a mischievous smile and a short shoulder shrug.

Jimin playfully whined as he was dragged out of the apartment by his fiance's intertwined hands towards their car and lightly shoved into the passenger seat. "Where are we going?" He asked again and Jungkook simply laughed before starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot to drive to their destination. When Jimin knew he wasn't getting an answer he pulled the aux cord out of Jungkook's phone and plugged in his own playing a song he knew the younger hated. It was an old song Namjoon wrote and produced on his own hidden away to the world.

"Park Jimin if you don't turn this off I swear to god."

"What Jungkook what are you going to do?" He asked tauntingly and the driver glanced over at him only to find the boy sticking the tip of his tongue out playfully earning a chuckle. "You're so stupid." Jungkook said and Jimin decided to turn off the song feeling a bit uncomfortable from the words especially the English lyrics.

After impatiently waiting for about twenty minutes Jungkook finally parked in front of his destination. It was the flower shop near his university covered in new paintings obviously done by new art students who didn't want the paintings to completely fade away. Jungkook turned the car off and looked over to Jimin who had furrowed brows of confusion.

"Come on pretty." He smiled and got out of the car before jogging over to the passenger seat to open the door for Jimin. He thanked the boy and followed him with intertwined hands into the shop. Jeongin wasn't at the front desk it was another boy looking to also be a high school student. "Where is Jeongin?" Jimin asked the boy at the counter.

"In the back somewhere eating. Do you need help?" He asked with a thick Australian accent covering his nervous Korean. "No thank you." Jimin said in soft English and the employee nodded with a smile. 

When Jimin's attention was no longer on the new comer he noticed Jungkook was no longer beside him but could see his hair bouncing in an aisle farther into the shop. Jimin waited patiently at the counter and leaned his elbows against the side out of the way of any potential customers.