ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

This girl on twitter made this mood board for the story and I think it's the cutest thing ever. Oh my god. Also I was inspired by twitter for this chapter

A playful smirk teased its way across Jimin's face as he twirled the lense cap in between his pointer finger and middle finger. He watched with amused eyes as Jungkook moved around the room with determination. Jimin's tongue traced along his lips before he pushed his free hand out to stop Jungkook's quick movements.

"What are you even looking for?" He asked biting at his bottom lip watching Jungkook with curiosity. "My lense cap." He sighed and tugged on his hair but stopped shortly after when he flinched at the pain flowing through his scalp.

Jimin held up his other hand and waved his extended fingers in front of the younger's face causing his stressed expression smooth over. "Why do you do these things to me?"

A light giggle pushed its way out from in between Jimin's glossed over lips as he flicked his wrist backwards and placed the cap onto the palm of Jungkook's hand. "Thank you love." He responded sarcastically and closed his fingers around the object in his hand.

Jimin walked across the room and reached behind his head to his neckline to pull the t-shirt he was wearing over his head. He discarded the shirt in the bin before turning to Jungkook with hands stretched above his head in attempts to crack his back. "So what am I wearing on this adventure we're partaking in?"

A quiet hum vibrated Jungkook's throat as he set down his camera strap on top of a large bag before he walked across the room. Jimin's eyes followed him with wonder as Jungkook reached into the closet to pull out the outfit he chose. "Are you comfortable with this?"

Jimin inspected the outfit, processing the red and white long sleeve and ripped jeans that Jungkook was dangling from his hands. "That's perfectly fine." He responded with a genuine smile and reached his arms out and made a grabbing motion with his fingers causing Jungkook's bright laugh to sound before tossing the clothes over.

-

Click. Click. Click.

Jimin tilted his head to the side and tangled his fingers through his hair that was left wavy at Jungkook's request. The boy in front of him squatted down before resting on his side to get lower angles at attempts for better lighting. A giggle interrupted Jungkook's focus and he removed the camera from his face letting out a sigh.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked giving the boys in front of him a side look with confusion. Jungkook glanced down at himself and let out a short laugh. "I'm simply working with the backlight problem." He explained and Jimin slowly nodded only slightly confused by the term.

"We're almost done don't worry beautiful." Jungkook commented pulling the camera back up to his eye. Jimin rubbed his face roughly with his hands earning a small "ah" from Jungkook ins disapproval. "You're ruining your makeup."

"This is your fault." Jimin glared playfully and pointed his finger accusingly towards the camera as only retracted his action when he heard the shutter go off again.

"The disrespect."

Sorry this was a short little fluffy chapter I got inspired by a gif on twitter of Jungkook taking a picture of Jimin :')