ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

Recap :

"But you said it and that means there must be some truth to it Jungkook. The fact that you thought I was mid mental breakdown earlier as only because of a dance just show how dense you truly are."   

-

To say that Jungkook felt like a dick after his unresolved argument with the love of his life was a complete understatement. He was sulking inside his lonely dorm room buried underneath his comforters when his phone started ringing loudly scaring him out of him skin. 

"Hello?"

"Jungkook are you fucking kidding me?" The voice asked angrily and the younger flinched at the anger obviously directed to him. "Hey Yoongi hyung."

"Don't Yoongi hyung me. Go apologize to your boyfriend for being a little shit before I come back to Seoul and beat your ass." Yoongi threatened coldly and hung up the call with a beep before Jungkook even had an opportunity to utter out a response. "Fuck

He pushed himself up out of the sheets and slid on his slippers simply finding no pull in him to look for his real shoes in the room that was slowly falling into a chaotic pile of his mess. After somewhat collecting himself he grabbed his keys and phone before slamming the door shut to the room he walked down the hallways to Jimin's dorm room. 

After hesitating in front of the door with a closed fist that he kept opening and closing before finally forcing himself to hit his fist against the wooden door and take in a deep breath to hopefully calm his nerves. 

"What?" Jimin asked after opening the door. Jungkook flinched at the appearance of the older, his eyes were brimmed with dark bags and his hair was flat compared to his usual fluffy presence. He wore a large black hoodie with paint splatters on it that Jungkook recognized to be Hoseok's and black joggers. 

"I'm sorry." Jungkook blurted out and Jimin's face remained stoic in front of his boyfriend. He sighed loudly and glanced to look behind him before calling to Taehyung, "I'll be back."

He walked out of the room and closed the door to be isolated with Jungkook in the empty hallway due to the time of night. He ran a hand through his hair before finally looking up at his lovers who was already looking at him. 

"Jimin I don't know why I handled the situation that way. It was a mistake and I feel like shit." He explained and Jimin tilted his head in judgement at the boy across from him. "It took you a week to say that to me?" 

"Yes, cause I'm a douche." He responded and sighed before walking forward to intertwine his hands with Jimin's. His boyfriend hesitated before allowing the physical contact to proceed. The youngest of the pair rubbed his thumbs against the others hands and looked up into the sad eyes of the other. 

"I didn't mean to call you a tragic case. I don't even know why I said it. I was just projecting." Jimin nodded in understanding and felt the defensive wall in front of his face crumble. "I accept your apology but I'm still mad." Jimin said softly and let out another sigh to just show how exhausted he was. 

"I understand I was rude." He responded and disconnected their hands to wrap his arms around the smaller ones waist. 

"I love you." He mumbled hoping that he would get the same thing back.

"And I love you."

-

Hey guys!

Wow this book is getting long we are already about to reach chapter 29. I've been updating pretty fast mainly because I'm excited to finish the book. I gave two possible endings still and I'm not sure which one I like better yet but I think I know what I'm gonna do. 

Also, how do you guys feel about a purge AU next? I don't know I'm feeling quite inspired. Let me know if I should write a little teaser and you guys can tell me if you like it. 

- Rose 

p.s. I'll try and update one more time before I go out and do errands and such. Or maybe I'll write the next chapter and update later when I have a break.