ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

Summer passed by in a blur for the group of college students. Jungkook had bid goodbye to Hoseok and his lover as they boarded the plane in the Seoul airport to leave for Los Angeles for a month long dance program they wanted to participate in. Once the pair returned from the states Yoongi had announced that he wanted to move back to Daegu to be with old friends and closer to his family. They had thrown a big going away party for him and gotten black out drunk to the point of falling asleep in strange places. 

Hoseok was asleep on the kitchen counter of Jin's apartment with Namjoon on the floor of the kitchen cuddling a bag of chips with his head against the cabinet with soft snores bubbling through his lips. Jin was asleep against the wall next to the bathroom door that was open and letting yellow artificial light into the dim hallway. Inside the bathtub Jungkook was cuddling a strawberry scented shampoo bottle that belonged to Jin in comparison to Namjoon's honey scented one. 

Jimin was cuddling a pillow against his chest while sleeping on the coffee table with blue silly string decorating his wavy blonde hair and his eyes were covered in bright blue eye shadow mocking the skills of an eight grade girl courtesy of Hoseok. Yoongi was pressed tightly against Jimin while cuddling a capped but empty bottle of vodka on the edge of the table. Taehyung was laid out across the wooden floor in front of the door of the apartment. His shirt was cut in half making it a crop top and his shorts were at the length of booty shorts. 

That whole day they spent hours falling in and out of sleep and drinking water and eating a lot of food to cure their intense hangovers. At the end of July Yoongi was fully moved into his apartment in Daegu only a few minutes away from his family and living comfortably. For a while it felt weird not having Yoongi around making his sarcastic comments or constantly whining about being tired or 'over college and ready to drop out'. Taehyung definitely took it the hardest considering his boyfriend was an hour away and no longer ten seconds away. Jungkook had to find a new roommate but ended up failing and moved to a single room considering he was tired of the process of finding someone new. 

Once August rolled around Jin had found a new job at a daycare and the flower shop hired a new high school student named Jeongin who had a soft voice and loved making little arrangements for Jimin whenever he came in to buy surprise flowers for Jungkook. Everyone moved back into their dorms as the second week of August rolled around and it was time to wander back onto campus for the returning students.  

There was a few days before classes began again what the group of boys delegated differently. Namjoon spent all of his time hiding in his apartment with Jin grasping onto the few days of freedom he had left without being overly busy. Jungkook and Jimin were glued at the hip walking around the campus area visiting different coffee cafes and visiting Jeongin who Jimin had become fond of due to his childish antics. Taehyung and Hoseok were busying themselves with different things to prepare for the year and Taehyung spent his nights of Skype with Yoongi when he could. 

As the year started the boys became engulfed in their studies and became tucked away inside their dorms. Or they would go take refuge within the walls of Jin and Namjoon's apartment but still studying. And it only got worse as the courses got harder. 

"Jungkook please stop fucking tapping that pencil before I stab your eye out." Jimin seethed through gritted teeth and pinched the bridge of his nose with two of his fingers and squeezed his eyes shut. The eyes of the other glanced up to watch his boyfriend as his face scrunched up in annoyance with frustrated eyes as well. "Honestly." Taehyung tagged on and glanced over at the youngest of the group before focusing again on the textbook in front of him.