ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

It had taken about an entire week and a lot of flowers from Jeongin's creative hands for Jimin and Jungkook to go back to normal. They spent several nights talking to one another about how they were feeling and then spent the remained of the night into the early morning cuddling closer to the end of the week when Jimin's resolve was finally being broken down. 

"Please." Jimin whined as he swung his hand that was intertwined with his boyfriends forward in a childish gesture. His boyfriend reacted to the begging with a roll of his eyes before tugging on his hand to pull him over to the stand he wanted to visit that they had been approaching on their walk. 

Jimin's chapped lips pressed against the smooth surface of Jungkook's cheek before they were wrapped around a piece of cotton candy that he had pulled off the stick. Jungkook reached his fingers forward and pulled off a piece before pushing it into his mouth with a smile. "You're adorable Jiminie." He cooed and the older blushed at the compliment before hitting at his chest dismissively. 

"Stop it." 

Jungkook's loud crackle of laughter made Jimin smile as he watched the boy collapse over his waist and smack at his thighs. "You're so dramatic." Jimin mumbled and reached to pull his boyfriends hand along behind him as he moved down the street again. Jungkook recollected himself and finally maintained speed with his boyfriend that was finishing off his his treat. 

"So where are we going Kookie?" Jimin asked pausing to toss the handle away in the trash bin before letting the bunny boy lead the way again. He received a hum and he cocked his head to the side in confusion. "We're going to go to the dance studio." 

After about fifteen minutes of walking and harmless teasing between the pair they finally walked through the entrance to campus and across the pretty empty grounds towards the dance building. The wind was beginning to pick up and the air was beginning to chill as the sun finally set causing the boys to walk faster. Once inside their practice room Jimin disconnected himself from his boyfriend and sighed in contentment as he walked to the center of the room. Jungkook carefully closed the door and turned to look at his boyfriend. 

He let out a sigh and moved to comment on the angel in front of him. "Jiminie you're beautiful." He said watching the boy do a slow full spin causing the moon to hit every curve of his body at different times. He older let out a giggle and threw his head back with happiness before looking forward again to find Jungkook approaching him with a closed fist. 

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow at the boy who was clearly becoming more nervous as he watched him. 

"I know we're still in college, but I love you and I only want to be with you. So as cheesy and gross as this is I wanted to promise you a forever in the place where I met my forever." He said shakily as he opened his hand to reveal a sleek silver ring with small diamonds embedded into the sides but not sticking out like an engagement ring would. 

"Don't worry it's only a promise ring." Jungkook added as he took in Jimin's wide eyes and silence. The older used his hands to cover his mouth and nose and suck in a sharp breath of air. Small delicate tears began spilling out of his eyes as he watched Jungkook shift from side to side uncomfortable. 

He clearly his throat and sniffled a bit and rubbed his face. "Jungkook of course." He said stumbling through his sentence as he choked back his sobs. 

"I love you."

"I love you too"

-

Hey guys!

Don't worry the story isn't over yet I just felt like this was an important step I wanted them to take together even though neither of them have graduated yet. I think the next chapter is going to be a little bit farther into the future closer to graduation but I'm not sure yet. Anyways aren't you guys glad I wasn't writing this chapter when I was sad lmao. 

I might see a double update in everyone's future. ;)

- Rose