ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39

The format of this chapter is a bit different for a bit but work with me

-

Jimin slowly closed the front door to the apartment in attempts to make sure he didn't wake up Jungkook who was still sleeping due to it being six int he morning. He used his hands to carefully set down another vase of flowers on another empty surface in the living room. He looked around the room and smiled in satisfaction at the array of bright colors and variety of flowers.

"So how am I helping exactly?" Jeongin asked with a confused expression as he slowly walked further into the living room looking overwhelmed with the amount of flowers filling the living room. "You're just going to cut stems very quietly." He said in a hushed tone and pulled out the small ladder he was going to use. The high school student agreed and picked up the scissors he brought with all the flowers he helped Jimin carry. 

After about four hours Jimin climbed down the ladder and took a few steps back to stare at the masterpiece in front of him. "It's beautiful Jimin hyung." Jeongin complimented and Jimin smiled before thanking him softly. Before Jimin could speak again his phone began vigorously vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out of his jeans quickly to see that the group chat excluding Jungkook was very active now that everyone was awake. 

Jungkook Surprise

Hoseok : Don't forget to put our messages Jiminie

Taehyung : Seriously ! I feel so guilty about being so far :(

Jin : I'm bringing him a cake when I get back to Seoul 

Namjoon : I'll bring myself ;)

Taehyung : Namjoon shut up this isn't the time 

Jimin : I got it guys

Jimin only sent one response before putting his phone on do not disturb and pulling white pieces of paper out from a drawer folded into hearts. "How did you do all of this in the middle of the night?" Jeongin asked taking some of the pile of papers and taking a sharpie to them copying messages from the boys presented on the laptop screen that Jimin set up.

"You're strangely motivated when you want to make the person you love happy." He said thinking back to him cutting papers into heart shapes at three am thinking about the flower arrangements he was going to do. Jeongin nodded in understanding thinking back to when he had woken up at five in the morning for work seeing Jimin's fever dream messages but understanding the message. 

It was about twelve in the afternoon when Jeongin finally left taking the extra flowers with him to load back into the flower truck. Jimin looked back over the wall of the living room smiling at his work happy that he still had his artistic talents from college that he thought were going to be a bit rusty. The petals mixed with full flowers made his piece of art perfect in his eyes and he smiled at all the messages he and Jeongin had tapped in different areas of the art piece. 

"Pretty where are you?" Jimin jumped at his fiance's deep voice coming from the hallway and he turned quickly to look at him emerge from the hallway. His hair was messy but obviously tousled by his hands and his upper body was uncovered revealing his very toned stomach causing Jimin's face to flush at the handsome sight in front of him. 

"Jiminie why is my face on the wall made of flowers?" He asked and Jimin's cheeks burned in embarrassment hoping that he didn't find it too weird. "Surprise?" He said hesitantly and watched as his fiance approached him slowly with his eyes trained on the design on the wall. 

"It's made of flowers because that's a significant part of our relationship. I used bright colors to symbolize hope for you. And the little white hearts are messages from me and the others." Jimin explained quickly and sucked in a deep breath to prevent himself from dying. Jungkook let out a small sniffle as he walked up to the wall and began pulling the hearts off to read the messages. 

I love you and I'm bringing you a cake ~ Jin

Hi baby we need to cuddle again soon I miss you - Hoseok 

I'll drag Yoongi by his hair there so we can watch Avengers - Taehyung 

No he won't but I miss you so I'll come willingly - Yoongi 

I'll bring myself I know you miss me beautiful ;) - Namjoon

Jungkook let out a sob as he finished reading all of their extra kind notes and Jimin watched nervously fidgeting. "I didn't know you still did art." Jungkook commented softly as he walked back over to his comfort and stared at the wall again to admire the piece. "I don't but I'll do anything for you." 

"Did you sleep?" Jungkook asked and Jimin hung his head in shame knowing he was going to get scolded for not sleeping even if it brought a new smile to Jungkook's face. "No." Jungkook sighed and reached for his fiance and pulled him to his chest. He wrapped his arms around the shorts boys wait and rested his head in his neck. Jimin reciprocated the action and squeezed him back tighter, panicking at the sob that escaped his lips.

"Did it not work?" Jimin asked worriedly and Jungkook shook his head. "No it helped a lot." He let out a calm sigh as soon as Jungkook was done talking. 

"I really love and appreciate you Jimin." 

"Same to you Jungkook."

"No seriously you've done so much for me. You've made me so much happier and I don't know where I would be without you. Probably dead." 

"Don't say that. But I'm glad I've made you happier and I love you with all me heart."

"I definitely love you more my heart." Jungkook admitted and smiled down at Jimin who returned the expression. 

-

Ya'll really thought I was going to let Jungkook stay sad like that? NO. That's it for the updates for tonight. We're getting to the ending of this book it's so close. This book won't exceed 50 chapters. AND I'M SO EXCITED you guys have literally no idea. You're going to love the ending trust me. 

- Rose 

My new quote : Bad things don't always mean a bad ending 

Color PaletteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara