ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

"Baby wake up"

Jimin groaned loudly and pushed his fingers against his eyelids to rub the sleep away and he flinched away from the light that was flooding through the uncovered windows. He rolled over to face the inside of the couch and slowly opened his eyes to look up at his boyfriend that was looking down at him with his eyes half open. His hair was a mess but still looked nice at the same time. He close mouth smiled before closing his eyes again. 

He groaned again as Jungkook used both hands to shake his shoulders and wake him up not allowing him to sleep. "Stop it." He complained and Jungkook mumbled in disagreement. Once the small battle was over Jimin pushed himself up off the couch and crossed his legs and turned to face his boyfriend. 

"Hi." He smiled sleepily and ran a hand through his hair to attempt at getting rid of a few of the knots. 

"Hi." Jungkook smiled back and used his pointer finger to boop the older's nose causing his eyes to form into crescents and his cheeks to puff up with happiness. They sat like that for a few minutes to just wake up before Jimin finally pushed himself up and stumbled a bit on his way to their bathroom to shower. "Wait for me." Jungkook called and slid on his socks behind his boyfriend to follow him into the bathroom. 

With damp hair and loose clothing both boys were finishing up setting the blankets up on their bed. The dark covers made Jungkook smile as he smoothed over the dark red silk comforter. "You're such a sadist." Jimin commented with a bright giggle arching an eyebrow as he watched the younger's movements. 

"You love it." 

Jimin hummed and looked up to make eye contact with his boyfriend that was approaching him and set down the books he was holding. The boys arms wrapped around Jimin's waist and he pressed a feathery kiss against his forehead. "I love you, it's different." He said softly and the younger chuckled before returning the statement of affection. 

Maybe people were right when declaring moving days as a loving thing between couples but didn't specify that it came as you were nearly done moving in. Jimin hummed with happiness as he walked out of the bedroom to follow the smell of food cooking in the kitchen. A soft tune was rolling off of Jungkook's tongue as he swung his hips slowly in front of the stove. Jimin slowly walked into the kitchen and jumped up onto the cold island shivering at the temperature. 

"Well hello pretty." Jungkook said softly with a smile and walked over to Jimin who was staring at his sock covered toes that were swinging back and forth. "Why do you keep saying hi?" He asked and Jungkook laughed at the question shaking his head but ended up ignoring the question.

"I have a question for you." 

Jimin hummed and reached forward to intertwine his hands with his lovers before looking up to meet his eye line that was more serious than he thought it was going to be. He bobbed his head slightly edging him on to speak his question and the boy sucked in a sharp breath of air. 

"Will you marry me?" He asked tilting his head with a raised eyebrow and Jimin's eyes widened in shock from the question. "Are you serious?" He stuttered out slowly and Jungkook disconnected their hands to reach into the pocket of his sweatpants and pull out a pretty engagement ring. "Of course I'm serious, do I look like I joke?" He said with a serious tone but morphed his face into a strange expression that made Jimin fall into a fit of laughter and bent over onto his knees before sitting back up. 

"Yes you do you big goof-"

"Big? Are you calling me fat Park Jimin?" He gasped exaggeratedly and Jimin reached forward to pull the ring out of his boyfriend's fingers and slide it onto his own. 

"Yes I Jeon Jimin am calling you fat." 

-

Don't worry we aren't done yet, so much fluff is taking over this story it wasn't originally my intent but I love it so that's the direction I'm taking it

- Rose