ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40

Is it possible to internally yodel about a book? Because if it is, that's what's happening right now. I'm excited for this ending and excited to start Ace and excited to get Wonderland going.  OOF-

-

"Jimin I want pina colada." Jungkook basically whined causing Jimin's bright laugh to echo in the kitchen as he scribbled the order down on the notepad resting on the counter in front of him. "Don't laugh." He pouted and smacked forward at Jimin's hand but missed as the older retracted himself from the surface. 

"Make sure to put a jacket on love." Jimin commanded and collected his belongings from the counter before standing up leaving the stool vacant. His love groaned loudly and stomped his feet childishly before storming into their bedroom. "What a baby." Jimin mumbled to himself and walked to the front hallway to slide on his coat scarf. 

"Okay I'm ready." Jungkook announced walking into the area where his fiance was standing waiting patiently for him. Jimin reached forward to intertwine their hands and guide his lover out of the apartment and out of the building. He shook in the embrace of Jungkook as his face was hit with the winter air circling Seoul now that it was nearly Christmas time. 

"Are you driving? Or am I?" Jimin asked holding out the metallic tool near his now red flushed cheek with a cheeky smile. His lover sighed and reached forward to take the keys knowing that the smile was a hint at him to drive to the grocery store. 

The pair held hands throughout the entire car ride and sang horribly to popular songs playing through the radio despite them both being fairly excellent singers when the effort was put in. Jimin collapsed over in laughter as he pushed himself out of the car and slammed the passenger door shut. "Hurry up I'm cold." Jungkook whined again and Jimin clicked his tongue. 

"So whiny today." 

The two walked into the store and sighed contently at the warmth provided by the strong air conditioners decorating the ceiling. The shopping cart wheels rattled over the rug until it came into contact with the tile and became silent pushed by Jimin. His arms leaned on the bar as Jungkook walked beside him. 

"Can I sit in the cart?" Jungkook suddenly asked with excited glossed over eyes causing Jimin's typical resolve towards the childish action to shatter before he can even respond. "Sure." He smiled and pulled the cart to a stop letting his lover climb into the basket part with legs tucked up to his chest. 

Giggles and struggles would be the summary of the long and interesting trip. Jimin nearly crashed the cart into shelves about ten times as Jungkook wiggled within the cart with a giggle. Jungkook almost broke several glass bottles as he reached for different things the pair needed. The best part of the trip being Jimin leaving the cart in front of the cold freezers for ice cream to grab several snacks in a completely different aisle as revenge for Jungkook causing him to hit a woman's cart full force. 

"We can't do that anymore." Jungkook admitted with voice full of regret as he lugged his handful of groceries to the car. Jimin followed behind with a deep laugh as he carried the other half of the bags and dropped them down in the trunk after Jungkook did. "You did that all on your own." He laughed and got into the drivers seat agreeing to switch for the drive back. 

Jungkook made mock high pitched noises and grumbled as he slid into the passenger seat making Jimin laugh again as he reversed out of the parking lot.