ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

• epilogue •

10 years later

"Come on dear we have to get going." Jimin said softly and held out his hand to the person standing in front of his with glossed over eyes. His curiosity made Jimin laugh lightly as he pulled open the door to the store and the bell hanging above the door made a short ding sound alerting the cashier that there were new people in the building. 

"Good morning." The man at the counter greeted smiling brightly at the pair that had entered his store. "Good morning Felix." Jimin greeted and leaned his elbows on the counter to rest himself on the surface with his companion resting beside him. 

"How's Changbin?" Jimin asked genuinely intrigued by the man's life considering he hadn't seen him in quite sometime. The question instantly drew a smile on the younger one's face as he thought about his love. "He's excellent. Still refuses to work here." He said shaking his head and laughing softly at the thought the angry boy working in such a bright shop. 

"I wish he was here I would've loved to see him before we had to go." Jimin said letting his lips fall into a faint pout as he tapped his fingertips against his cheek. 

"He wanted to be here but work called. It does upset him though considering you guys only come down here twice a year now." Felix responded sliding over to the flower shelf against the wall and pulled three large bouquets out of the shelves wrinkling his nose when he felt the soft petals engulf his facial features. He laid them across the counter in front of Jimin who smiled down at the objects in front of him.

"They're beautiful they are every year. Thank you Felix." Jimin said softly before bowing his head down slightly in thank earning a laugh from the younger who simply shook his head and used one of his heads to pat the shoulder of the older one in front of him.

"It's still Jeongin's mix even if he doesn't work here anymore." Felix said with a soft smile recalling his fond memories with his best friend before he left for an art school in Japan and Felix stayed behind to purchase the flower shop once its owners moved out of Seoul. "Must always keep the tradition." Jimin said softly recalling words from someone he remembered in the past. 

"Dad we need to go, dad is waiting for us." The boy beside Jimin finally spoke up before pulling all of the flowers into into his hands and smiling brightly at his father. "Ah so he does speak." Felix mocked. "Shut up hyung." He hissed and walked out of the shop leaving Jimin behind. 

"I guess it's time for me to go. Goodbye Felix tell Changbin we said hello please." Jimin said bowing slightly before pushing the door to the shop open again and walking out to get back into the passenger seat of the car that was purring lowly at him with his family sitting inside. 

Once he closed the door to the passenger seat he felt a light pull at his chin but smiled happily at the glossed over pair of lips molding softly against his own. "How's Felix?" Hoseok asked reaching his thumb over to rub the gloss off of his husbands lips. 

"He's good still happy with Changbin and his flowers. He seems to be missing Jeongin more this time around. Maybe it was cause of the flowers." Jimin shrugged reaching to his side to pull his seat belt on over his body. Hoseok nodded in understanding and reversed out of the parking lot.

"Jungwook do you have the flowers?" Hoseok asked glancing up into the rear view mirror to look at his teenage son sitting comfortably in the backseat. "Of course dad, they smell extra nice today." He said softly letting his fingers lightly trace over the petals contained in the plastic wrap. Hoseok hummed and nodded before turning up the volume on the radio.