1: Started from the bottom now we here.

Melody Cunningham Pov

Sometimes, you start questioning the ten commandments, especially the one which commanded the followers of Christ to not kill a fellow human.

I was never a violent person, in fact, I could pass myself off as a soft hearted human but all my sensibility and kindness vanishes off in the thin air when a particular brown head guy appears before me and who was currently sprawled on my bed like he owned the bed.

I so wished, I could strangle him right now.

The lamp on the bedside table was turned on and it illuminated one side of the room, giving it a yellow glow in the dark.
The light reached the boy sleeping on my bed. He  looked beautiful while sleeping, his form fitting perfectly on my twin size bed, his legs reached till the end of the bed while mine didn't. His hair was messy, tousled back on my pillow which looked longer than the last time I had seen him, that is, one week ago in school.

No matter how pretty of a boy Jayden was, I couldn't let him sleep in my bed. "Jayden." I whisper -yelled at his sleeping form, shaking his shoulders as I hunched over to look at his face.

He groaned out some incoherent words before sighing and that was it.

I glared at the back of his head before pinching his bare arm, where his T-shirt sleeve ended. He hissed before turning around to look at me. I straightened up quickly when our face was way too close for my liking. 

"What do you want Cunningham?" Jayden had the audacity to asked me when he was the one sleeping on my bed with me standing beside the bed, half asleep and tired.

"You are sleeping on my bed, that's what." I whispered harshly.

"So?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"So go and sleep in your own house." I glared at his nonchalant behaviour.

"Mum will wake up if I try to get in the house now." He said as if that was the answer to all my questions and his action. He turned around, facing away from me as he looked once again ready to sleep.

"Where will I sleep then?" I hissed at his liberty to get comfortable on my bed when I, the owner of the bed he was sleeping on was standing.

At my query, Jayden turned around to face me once again. He stretched his arms at me making me give him a confuse look.

"What?" I deadpanned.

"Let's sleep together." He said suggestively making me blink at him a couple of times to see if he was joking but when I found no humour in his eyes and face, I took a step back with a snort.

"Sure." I looked away from his peering eyes and crossed my arms protectively around me.

Jayden still effected me. No matter how many times, I reminded myself about his actions and words towards me, I  couldn't deny the attraction I had for him.

"Don't say later, I didn't let you sleep on the bed." Saying this he turned away from me and snuggled with my stuff toy.

I stared at his back for how long I didn't know but until I realized he wasn't going to wake up and give me my bed. So having no other option, I took a spare duvet from my closet and laid it on the floor beside my bed, before taking a pillow from underneath Jayden's head not caring to be gentle. He groaned at my action but didn't wake up.

I could be more comfortable on the couch in the living room but I don't think, my parents would be ecstatic to find me in the living and a guy on my bed, no matter how much they loved Jayden.