29: Like a virgin.

One month later...

"I still feel pity for Jane." Jayden mumbled wistfully from where he was lying- on my stomach as i indulged myself in reading a lifestyle magazine, it was a latest edition.

"You sure do." I answered distractedly as i read through the interview of Jack Cole. He gave some very witty and good answers, successfully dodging any questions about his love life.

The magazine was soon snatched from my grasp, and i turned to glare at the culprit who was also glaring at me.

"You're not even listening to me." He frowned throwing the magazine behind him and on the floor with a thud.

"I was listening." I answered irritable as i massaged my temple. I was starting to regret introducing the show 'Jane the virgin' to him.

We decided to spend the weekend together- Netflix and chill in my room, my parents were out along with Harper. I put on the show Jane the virgin because Jayden had never watched it before and I thought it was a pretty good show.

But as the show progressed, Jayden had complains and would keep talking in between making it harder for me to concentrate on the show and so i shut my laptop and decided to just chill and no Netflix.

He was overly emphatic towards Jane state and how unfair it was for her to get pregnant even before she get to lose her virginity or experience the pleasure of sex, his words.

He seemed to miss the whole point of the show and nothing i say was changing his opinions so i gave up but apparently he still got a lot of complains.

"Come on,  but don't you agree too?" Jayden asked me in all seriousness as if we were nation's security.

Sighing deeply, i calmed myself and gave myself a pep talk not to hit him with a hammer. "But she does enjoy in the later episodes of the show." I answered softly as if i was talking to a toddler.

"That's not the point." He dismissed my answer. "She skipped the whole-"

"Oh shut it." I finally snapped. "Why are you so interested in her sex life? You're talking as if you're a virgin yourself." I huffed letting it all out at once and then breathing deeply.

Stay calm, stay calm.

What i didn't expect next was his reaction?

The colour rose to his cheeks and they were tinted pink, the blush spread to his neck and i could see it peeking under his shirt.

I never expected this sort of reaction from him, the oh so confident Jayden was blushing at my outburst.

I retracted back and reel my brain over my last words. Blinking at his unexplainable reaction i spoke up, "why are you blushin....oh, oh oh!" Realisation dawned in me as i slapped his thigh repeatedly.

He flushed more looking at my reaction. "Don't tell me you're a..." I sputtered surprised by the fact that the notorious Jayden King was a freaking virgin.

"Whatever." He turned his head away and made a move to get off from my bed.

I held him by his ankle before lunging myself at his back laughing loudly.

He looked at me from the corner of his eyes, his face and neck all red.

"I didn't know you were a virgin." I cooed teasing him.

"It's not a big deal." He muttered facing at the other side, all embarrassed by my teasing. He tried to pry my hands from his neck but i held my hand over the other arm, locking myself around him.