30: No tears left to cry.

Walking through the hallways of our school along with Sandra and Lenny made me feel happy and a sense of contentment settled in me. Life had been good so far and i was happy. I had everything i need at the moment, consistent grades, best friends, an amazing boyfriend and a supportive family.

We stopped by our lockers as Sandra had books she need to take while Lenny had books to keep.

"You better not ditch us for Jayden this saturday." Sandra threatened with her eyes narrowed on me.

"You're not the same Melody you used to be after you got yourself a boyfriend." Lenny complained.

I was so done with their drama and over dramatic act. "Geez, that was one time, ONE time." I emphasized showing them my index finger to get my point across.

"You've changed." Sandra let out a sigh of despair making me more annoyed.

"I've already apologized to you guys for that day." I grumbled, breathing in deeply before exhaling loudly. I didn't ditch them because i wanted to but because i had to, Jayden had planned a date and i couldn't say no to him when he had prepared so much.

He took me to a drive by the sea and we ate homemade food in the park, which he personally spent hours making. He was making it hard for me to be away from him, he makes me feel so good about myself.

"I had a date with Jayden and i could..." I mumbled trying to explain myself when my two friends burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing now?" I furrowed my brows at them.

"We were just teasing you." Lenny giggled.

"We know you had a hot date with your lover boy." Sandra laughed before wiggling her brows at me. "When are you going to spill all the dirty deeds you did with him?"

Lenny made a disgusted face which Sandra waved it off with a knowing look. "Melody had the same expression but look where she is now." She smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed at her implications as i punched her arm. "And i am never spilling anything." I stuck my tongue out at her making her pout.

"Come on, give us, the single souls, an insight on your dating life." Sandra poked my sides, her eyes suggestively wiggling at me.

"As if you've never dated before." Lenny commented making me hi-five her.

"My thoughts exactly." I agreed with Lenny and turned to an annoyed looking Sandra. "What happened to that college boy you were talking?" I asked.

"Who?"

"The one who got sexy butt." Lenny answered with a knowing smile on her face.

"Oh!" Realization dawn on her face and she shrugged nonchalantly. "We don't talk anymore."

As soon as she said that, Lenny and i both broke out into the song with the same title. "We don't talk anymore like we used to..."

"What is this? Acapella." Sandra rolled her eyes trying to show he annoyance but a smile on her face gave away when she really felt.

"You're such a player." Lenny chuckled.

"Uh huh, just find a good guy and date him properly."

"Like me." I felt arms go around my waist and Jayden hugged me from behind.

"Like you." I smiled keeping my hands over his.

"Good morning, babe." He whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek twice. We had already seen each other in the morning, before heading to school.

Jayden greeted my friends who were sporting a disgusted look on their face with our PG-13 scene. They were so dramatic.

"Get used to it." Jayden stated with a cheeky smile on his face.