Part 16

(Y/n's POV)

Our first kiss. Who actually thought that we would kiss? I mean, isn't it weird? It was amazing and I truly like him, but is this okay? Can I actually date my teacher without people knowing it? When our lips touched all I could feel was love and that special feeling. I can't describe the feeling but you will know what I mean if you have ever been in love. When we pulled back thoughts were flying around my mind. Should I take the risk? Or not? He made me feel comfortable with the situation. Three more months. That's all it takes. So after the kiss we laid on the grass. My head on his chest and his arms wrapped around my body.

'Shawn?'

'Yeah.'

'Can we go grab some lunch? I'm hungry.'

Shawn turned his head to me and had this killer smile on his face.

'Yep! Let's grab some KFC.'

KFC? KFCCC! HE SAID KFC. I jumped up and waited until Shawn was done with laughing. He stood up and took my hand. 

'We are going to KFC!'

'Damn. Babe, are you excited?'

'Babe? Nice nickname.'

'I know.'

We walked to his car and drove to the closest KFC. We got out and walked hand in hand to KFC.

'Y/n, you can order anything you want.'

'What. Anything?'

'Yes. Anything.'

We placed our order and took a seat at a table. Shawn ordered the crispy strips snackbox with a double krunch and I ordered the hot wings snackbox also with a double krunch. We also ordered a chick'n share.  (A/N I really want KFC now 😂) The waitress came with our food and we immediately started eating.

~1 hour later~

We're done eating and just catching up on things we missed in each others lives. I got to know that Shawn really loves music and can play the guitar and piano. He also uploaded a lot videos on Vine. I know Vine. I miss it. He got to know that I had a big crush on John Mayer even though he's much older than me. We left and got in his car.

'Do you wanna do something else?'

I looked at Shawn and thought about what we can do.

'Hm. I wanna hear you sing.'

'Really? Well, we can go to my house.'

'Okaay.'

We drove to his house and memories of three day ago came suddenly. The ride. He got out and opened my door.

'My lady.'

'Woow. A gentleman.'

He laughed and opened his front door. We walked in and I saw a big white couch.

'If you want too we can watch some movies later?'

I turned around and saw Shawn standing against a wall looking at me.

'Only if it's Harry Potter.'

His eyes went from normal to super happy in no time. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He's very tall you know and I'm not that small but not also very tall. So Shawn is basically a giraffe. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.

I missed this. His lips on mine. He wasn't fully glad with one kiss so he smashed his lips onto mine and we kinda made out in the hallway. He slowly pushed me against a wall and pulled back. Catching his breath. He stroke my hair with one hand and with his other hand he was touching my lips.

'What are you doing to me, y/n?'