Part 58

(Y/n's POV)

We just stayed home for the rest of the morning. Making some breakfast and watching some stupid tv shows. We were too lazy to put on some clothes and just go out, Shawn wanted to enjoy this lovely day at home. Last evening was great, his family is even better than I thought.

They saw that I was nervous, but still acted normal. If I have to choose one then it's Aaliyah. She's so funny and gorgeous but hey, gorgeousness runs in the family.

Shawn is now busy in his music room and I'm enjoying the view again. Toronto is definitely the place where I want to raise my children. Los Angeles is also amazing but my heart belongs to Canada, to Toronto.

I walked in and went straight to Shawn, I knocked but he probably didn't hear it. I opened the door and there he was with his guitar. His gorgeous curls, smile and eyes. He was so concentrated on his guitar that he didn't heard me coming in.

'Hey baby.' I whispered so his head shot up. A big smile appeared on his face and he laid his guitar away. 'Hello, princess.' He pulled me on his lap and stroke my hair. I took one of his curls between my fingers and started to play with it. He laid his face in the crook of my neck and slowly placed little kisses on it. 'What do you wanna do today?'

He asked while kissing my neck. I shrugged my shoulder and that made him stop kissing me. 'What about sightseeing Toronto? Shopping?' I nodded. 'But first I wanna do something else.' 'What?'

I placed my lips onto his and slowly started kissing him. Exploring every inch of his mouth. 'Shower. With. You.' I whispered after every little kiss. A big smirk appeared on his face and then suddenly smashed his lips onto mine and carried me to the bathroom.

Our shower time was quite good and hot, I have to say. Shawn couldn't keep his hands of me and well me too. We got out of the shower but Shawn pulled me against his body from behind. 'We are going to repeat this, tonight.'

He grabbed a towel and started drying himself. 'What are you staring at, Mendes?' I asked because his eyes were all over me. 'Well Mrs. I Will Just Stand Here Naked In Front Of My Boyfriend, if you won't dry yourself then I think our rendezvous for tonight will be held now and here.'

I quickly grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom with Shawn behind me. 'You're a tease, y/n.' A laugh escaped my lips and Shawn pulled me over his shoulder. 'Maybe you're the tease here, Mr.Mendes.'

A little groan left his mouth and he placed me back on the ground right in front of him. 'I love it when you say ly name like that.' He came a little closer and whispered, 'it turns me on.'

The rest of this hour, we just putted our clothes on and went to downtown Toronto.