Part 69

(Shawn's POV)

Around noon we went downstairs and made some lunch. The last hours were pretty good though except the part with Eline. It was weird though, she kissing me but I immediately pushed her away.

When I heard y/n upstairs, I was so afraid what if she didn't see that I pushed Eline away. So we made a very large lunch because we were so hungry from the sex.

It's gonna be weird though, moving to Toronto again. Beginning a new life there with her. I was used to being here, but Toronto is just the right place now.

We actually made some English breakfast but ate it as lunch, yeah we are weird. The rest of the midday we just sat in the kitchen talking about our childhood.

A cute smile appeared on her face when she told me about the weird stuff she did when she was younger. I gently took her hands in mine and placed little kisses on them.

I got up and grasped her in my arms. 'Aaah Shawnnnn.' I carried her to the couch and threw her on it. 'What the hell are you doing?' She yelled while I started to tickle her. 'Stoop Shawn, please, please.' She started to laugh very loudly and some tears were slowly streaming down her face.

'Aw  babe, why are you crying?' I pinched her cheek and brought my lips to hers. 'I love you sweetheart.' I pressed our lips together and kissed her. 'I love you too baby.' She mumbled against my lips. I felt the heat in my cheeks and hid my head in the crook of her neck.

'Are you a little bit shy, Mendes?' I placed a very wet kiss on her and looked at her. 'Marry me please.' A smirk grew on her face and she slowly stroke my cheek. 'Not now.' 

I took her in my arms and threw a blanket on us. 'Let's do something fun tonight.' I asked while she putted a movie on. She shrugged her shoulders and laid her head on my shoulder. 'What do you want to do?'

I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. 'Hmm I wanna take you out to a fancy restaurant and then surprise you.' She looked up at me and had this confused look on her face.

'A date? Okay.' She nodded and cuddled up to me. She closed her eyes and let me stroke her hair. 'Weird question, but how many kids do you wanna have?'

I whispered softly in her ear. She looked up at me and placed a kiss on my cheek. 'Mm, maybe two or three. I actually wanna have twins, like two girls or boys.'

She placed her hand in the back of my head and played with my little curls. 'Twins? Okay, uhm how do you wanna get married?' For the next few hours until it was 6 pm we asked each other some questions.

But now it's date night. She got up and got ready, because women take way too long for making themselves ready. I quickly went to the other bathroom and putted some decent clothes on.

I also looked if my hair was okay, because y/n messed up my curls. When I checked the last thing, I heard y/n in front of the door. 'Babe? Can u help me?' I opened the door and saw her facing me.

'Can u please zip me up?' I hummed as response and enjoyed the view. 'Now, Shawn.' A chuckle left her lips when I touched her back and zipped her up. 'Nice dress, too bad that's going to lay on the floor this night.'

She turned around in one quick movement and playfully hit my arm. 'Auwch!', I screamed making her burst out of laughing. I now got a better view of her dress. It's a short but not too short dress with a low V-line.

The colour is a light shade of pink and perfectly fits with her eyes. 'You are gorgeous, honey.' She shook her head and told, 'I don't wear makeup.'

I took her face in my hands and pecked her lips. 'Screw makeup, you're gorgeous without it.' A huge smile appeared on her face and then we walked downstairs. To start our date night.