Part 95

Part 95

(Y/n's POV)

Hours past by and it was now time for our date. Shawn left two hours ago, but for what I don't have a clue. I just stayed in bed, watching every single person. I came to the conclusion that Paris is very unique.

There are so many different types of people here, an example, business women who stand up for their job and then you have men who chase after young girls. I finally got up and walked to the bathroom. A big, white room with a magnificent bathtub in the centre.

I let the water fill up the tub and poured some lavender soap in it. The door behind me slowly opened and a gorgeous Shawn walked in. His hands found their way to my waist, pulling it closer to him. I slowly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. 'Can I join you?' he asked while slowly taking off my clothes.

I nodded and got in with Shawn. A half hour later, we got out and separated for the date. I put my maroon, low V-dress on a little bit of makeup. I heard some mumbles in the other room, I slowly tiptoed to it and saw Shawn having trouble with his tie. He turned around and his mouth fell open.

'Wow, you look astonishing.' He whispered while I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. 'Well you don't look that bad, Mendes,' I joked. I fixed his tie and heard his adorable laugh. 'Are you nervous?'

I asked walking with him to the lobby not knowing where we're going. He slowly nodded and pulled me closer to him, pushing the door open so we could go. The whole walk, Shawn acted nervously.

We arrived at the fancy restaurant, the waiter leads us to our table. Little lights, rose petals and a box filled with roses. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. 'Thank you,' I mumbled against his chest slowly pulling back.

A smile played on his lips, saying no problem without using words. The food there was incredibly delicious, but the company I had was just the best. Shawn, gosh I still fall in love with him every single day. After dinner, we just scrolled through the streets around the Eiffel Tower.

Around 11 pm, we sat in front of it, sipping from our glassed red wine. 'I have to tell you something,' I heard him mumbling. I pulled my head back from the little lights and saw Shawn standing up.

'Y/n, since the day that you walked through those doors at school, hiding from those people there, I love you. I love the way you crawl under the blankets whenever there's a storm or how you can calm me down with just a smile. These three, almost four years were the best but there's one thing that bothered me for a couple of months. You're my girlfriend, but baby I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore.,'

tears build up in my eyes, knowing that Shawn just said that. He immediately saw what I thought and assured me that I understood it wrong. 'Oh baby, oh my god. No, I don't mean it that way. I want you forever.

I want to see how boys back off when they see you, I want to hold you forever. So?' he kneeled in front of me, slowly taking something from his jacket which laid on the ground. My eyes were locked on his, knowing what is going to happen but not realizing that this is real.

'Y/n baby, will you please marry me?'

Tears streamed down on my cheeks. I opened my mouth but nothing came out of it. A concerned, sad look appeared on Shawn's face. But then I nodded. He slowly put the ring on my finger, tears were also visible. 'Yes,' I finally whispered whilst I got attached with kisses.

I locked my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go. 'I love you, baby,' he sighed letting his nervousness go. 'I love you too baby,' I kissed his cheek, slowly getting up and pulling him to me. I've never thought about the fact that I could fall in love with my teacher. But I'm happy that I actually did.

We went back to our hotel room and celebrate our engagement.
You may think that this is the end, but it isn't. Our life just started, many things happened. Bad, good, bad and then good. I'm happy to announce that I'm gonna be Mrs. Mendes soon.

————————————————————

I've decided to end this book because I'm working on two other books that are way better than this. I'm extremely proud of what I've achieved and no matter what I will always love this. I love y' all and am grateful that there are actually people reading my fanfics.

Comment what you thought about Mr. Mendes and if there has to be a sequel.

You can read the first chapter to my new fanfic already, it's 'In Love With A prisoner,' but I'm probably gonna change it.

If you haven't followed me on Insta, you can do it now if you want!

Fanpage: @simpleshawnm
Main: @sarah_abdelmawgoud

I love you and remember that you're beautiful!