Part 82

(Y/n's POV)

While sightseeing Toronto, Shawn had this amazing smile on his face which made me melt. The things he did was wrong but he changed. But what Charlotte did was just fucked up. Why the hell would you abuse someone?
I have to say that Shawn has great taste, Charlotte looks like a freaking top model and then you have me.

A freaking potato sack. Charlotte has the perfect blond hair and her body. The whole time, I was just thinking about how perfect she is but still so bitchy. Shawn noticed that I was not present now and gently touched my shoulder. 'What are you thinking about?'

I shook my head and let Shawn wrap his arms around me. 'Charlotte is gorgeous, you know.' I mentioned to him causing him to lose his grip. 'No, you are. Can we please don't talk about her?' I nodded and turned around.

'Where are you going?' Shawn questioned while I walked further. 'Show me an amazing place.' I asked while grabbing his hand. He nodded with a smile and started to run.

We ran away from the crowded Downtown Toronto and just ran to the car. We jumped in and drove. Well, Shawn did. The whole time, he caressed my hand and said at random times that he loves me.

Around 8 pm, we arrived at the amazing place. Shawn helped me get out and lead me to this big tree. 'Where are we, Shawn?,' I whispered while taking it all in, 'at one of the best places ever.,' he whispered back.

It is beautiful here, all green no human beings destroying this. 'We are in Pickering, I used to run away to here with some friends. Actually one, Matt. We found this tree and immediately fell in love with it. We were just kids who wanted a treehouse. So we asked our parents and then we started to build it. I will take you to it.'

We walked a little bit further and just talked about how beautiful it here is. 'So here's the treehouse.' He mumbled while pecking my cheek. I looked up and saw a big treehouse. Shawn started to climb up, 'Shawn, is it safe?'

I yelled at him when he reached the top. 'YES!' I started to climb up but soon felt something slipping. 'Y/n!' I heard Shawn yelling, but then it hit me. I was falling. I reached the ground and saw Shawn climbing down.

When he reached me, he took me in his arms and whispered softly, 'are you okay? Do I have to bring you to the hospital?' I slowly nodded and started to laugh. 'Why are you laughing?'

He asked while bringing me to the car. 'Because I'm stupid.' We got in. 'You are not stupid, I'm stupid. I shouldn't have brought you here. I should have known that the treehouse is old and damaged.'

He took my hand and cursed himself out. I slowly turned my head to him and saw tears falling down on his cheeks. 'Babe, don't cry.' I croaked out while softly bringing his hand to my lips.

'You are physically hurt because of me, Ofcourse I will cry.' He bit to me. 'Oh gosh babe, I'm sorry.' He said soon after while parking the car. He helped me get out and walked to the ER.