Part 91

(Shawn's POV)

Rain was pouring down against our window, sending his scent into the room. I fluttered my eyes open, but then closed them because I was not ready to wake up. I rolled onto my stomach, grabbing my girlfriend.

Some groans left her mouth, but she gave in and let me rest my head on her breasts. Her hands found their way to my curls and just played with them.
Hours later, I woke up by a loud noise. I jumped up and didn't see my gorgeous girlfriend.

I got out of bed and saw her laying on the ground asleep. I kneeled next to her and caressed her beautiful skin. She felt out of our bed. I carefully picked her up, but that woke her up. 'What are you doing, Shawn,' she mumbled against my chest. 'Good morning, Princess,'

I said back ignoring her question. A huge smile appeared on her face when she saw the room again. She really likes it. I searched my ass off for this hotel. I laid her back down on the bed and hovered above her. 'So my precious darling, what do you wanna do today?,'

I asked while leaving some kisses down her jaw. She just shrugged her shoulders and enjoyed the feeling. 'Come on, there must be one thing,' I mumbled against her neck. 'Okay okay, I wanna eat some real English breakfast,' she gave in.

I stood up and pulled her with me to the bathroom. Screams and chuckles left her mouth while I was teasing her with cold water. When we got out of the shower, the sun was shining so brightly.

She ran to the balcony and when the sunlight hit her body, I knew that this vacation is going to be LEGEN....wait for it....wait for it....DARY. I have to make sure that everything is going to be perfect. She stood there in the sunlight in a gorgeous flower, summer dress with her favourite sandals and a messy bun.

I slowly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny body. 'You look so gorgeous, baby.' I mumbled against her hair, letting her shampoo scent stream into my nose. 'Which shampoo do you use actually?'

I asked while wrapping my arms tighter around her. 'What? Hm, I use just normal shampoo.' She shrugged her shoulders and turned around. 'I love you so much, y/n. More than I will ever love my music or anyone in general. You bring all the love that I need back in my life.'

Her cheeks started to turn red and without noticing she smashed our lips together. 'I love you too, Shawn.' She softly mumbled while closing the gap. We just stood there in the sunlight. She pulled back and laid her head on my shoulder. 'Can we go now?,' she asked while grabbing my hand. I nodded and we made our way to the lobby.

There was a taxi outside, so we quickly went to him and got it. 'Where can we eat the best breakfast ever?' I asked while looking outside. 'Finally someone who asks the most important question ever. I know where.' A big smile grew on his face and in no time we were there. I gave him his money and went inside with y/n by my side.

A waitress took us to our seat and gave us the menu. 'Just the English breakfast please,' y/n asked while grabbing my hand. When the waitress walked away, she let out a sigh. 'What's wrong, babe?,' I saw that there was something wrong but she's very very very stubborn. 'That girl was checking you out and I do not like that.' The waitress came back with our tea and yes indeed, she was checking me out.

Y/n started to smile when I figured it out and a little smirk grew on her face. 'Babe, what do you wanna do after this?,' she asked with emphasis on babe. 'You can choose,' I answered back. An hour later, we were just walking around London hand in hand.