Part 46

(Shawn's POV)

I laid my head on her shoulder and calmed down. I mean it. I am going to quit my job. With or without her approval. I want to be with her and my job is just in our way. I even got an anxiety attack because of it. I got up and helped her get up.

'You don't have to, Shawn. I don't want you to stop.'

She walked in my arms and held me tight.

'Baby, I have to do this.'

She shook her head and got out of my grip. She walked away and let me alone in the room. She's mad at me. But why? I stayed for two hours here. Maybe she's sleeping. I checked the bedroom, no, i walked to the kitchen,no. I walked to my big window and saw her sitting in the grass with one of my sweaters on. I opened it and shuffled over to her. She looked at me and then back at the sky. I took a seat next to her and also looked at the sky. It was becoming pink and purple. Y/n's little hand was searching for mine and when she found it, she intertwined our fingers. The sky was now full pink, little wows and oohs escaped our lips. I turned over to her and she to me. A smile played on her lips and she quickly pecked my lips.

'I just don't want to take you away from the other students. They really like you, you're the best teacher.'

I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her on top of me.

'I just can't take it anymore. I freaking love you and I want to do everything in my power to keep you safe.'

She pressed her soft, pink lips onto my cheek. I closed my eyes and let her kiss me. She suddenly got off me and walked away.

'Heey! Where are ya going?'

She laughed and walked further. I followed her to our bedroom until she stopped.

'Can a girl just shower with someone following her?'

I slowly pushed her against the wall and kissed her sweet spot.

'It's more fun if you are with two.'

I pulled her with me to the bathroom.

~one and half hour later~

I walked out the bathroom and left her there dressing herself. I quickly putted on some clothes and reached for my car keys. I left a note and went to the store. I got in my car and drove to the closest shop. It was 15 minutes away from my place. I walked in and grabbed a trolley. I went to the bakery section and grabbed donuts, brown bread and some sandwiches, oh and ofcourse muffins. Then i went to the vegetables and fruits. I know that y/n loves carrots, so definitely need to have them. I also bought some melon, apples, strawberries, celery, spinach and some other things. I walked to the cash desk and saw Eline sitting there. It was the only one open, so I have to go. I walked to her and an evil smirk appeared on her face.

'Hello, Mr.Mendes.'

'Hello, Eline.'

'How's y/n? I noticed that she hasn't been in school lately.'

'She's okay now. She had a sunstroke but she has to stay home for two weeks.'

'Ah, i'm so sorry for her. She's really nice.'

'Can I ask you something?'

'Sure.'

'Why us? Aren't there other people who you can threaten?'

'No, Shawn. She's maybe what you want, but I'm what you need.'

I quickly putted everything in a bag and payed.

'You are so wrong. I need y/n.'

I walked away and left her there. With disgust I went back home. To the girl I want and need.