Part 36

(Shawn's POV)

Someone knows our secret. How could this happen? Thoughts were filling up and I couldn't take it anymore. I got in bed and wrapped my arms around y/n, who's sleeping like a baby. She suddenly started moving and got on top of me with her head on my chest and her legs tangled in mine. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, leaving our problem behind.

~next morning~

The warmth of y/n's skin left my body and I woke up in a shock. I looked around my room and saw the bathroom light. I got up and sat straight with my back against the headboard. She walked back and took her phone.

'Wait, babe.'

She looked at me and I saw immediately that she knew it.

'I know, Shawn.'

She got in bed and curled up in a ball. I bent over and placed little kisses on her neck, but suddenly she started crying.

'I just don't get why? Why can't I have a normal relationship?'

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her onto my lap. She laid her head in the crook of my neck and slowly started kissing it.

'I love you and they can't take you away from me.'

I moved my head so she has more access and let her kiss me. Suddenly she stopped and took her phone.

'What are you doing?'

I looked on her screen and saw that she was answering the text.

'Wait. You're going to answer? Don't do that, please.'

She stopped and looked me in the eyes.

'Okay.'

She laid her phone back and got off me.

'Where are you going?'

She took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom.

'We're gonna take a long shower, so we can forget about it.'

We were in the shower for about one hour until we started to get hungry. We quickly dried ourselves and putted on some clothes. Y/n was faster and decided that it was her turn to make breakfast.

By the time I was downstairs, she made French toast with some Nutella. She played some songs from her phone and danced around the kitchen. One Direction started to play and she kinda fangirled. I just stood against the doorframe admiring every little detail of my perfect fangirl. Soon the lyrics were stuck in my head and I started to sing. She turned around and smiled so big. Like really big. Massive big. She was baking waffles. The scent filled the room. I helped her placing everything on the table.

Even though she smiles all the time, I can see that she's still broken by that text message. She's strong. But sometimes you just have to be weak
and let the emotions take over you, because then you can move on.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N !! (Please read)

My school started today, so I won't be able to write a lot of parts. I will probably write some short ones but wait until the weekend to write big ones.

I honestly have to start working more for school. I'm terrible at math and if I fail Math one more time this year, I probably have to do my year again.

I'm gonna try my best to write some parts, but I cannot promise it.

I love you so much and I wanna say thank you for the almost 9k readers.

You guys have my heart and remember that you can always send me a message, to support me with school or if you just want to talk.

Greetz xxx

Sarah (aka @simpleshawnm on Insta)