Part 37

(Y/n's POV)

After breakfast, we just stayed home. Shawn was still shocked by that text message, so am I. At certain moments he just wraps his arms around me and whispered things like,

'i will fight for you no matter what.'

Or

'I don't care if I lose my job, i've got you.'

Then he kisses my neck and hugs me tighter. I do love him, but I don't want him to lose his job just because he fell in love with a student. He's a good teacher, so I don't want to take him away from the other students. If it comes to it, I know what I'm going to choose. You may think I'm a heartless bitch, but I just don't want him to ditch his job for me. It doesn't feel right.

Around 11 am, Shawn went to the supermarket after some food for noon. It's Sunday, so I probably need to go home around 5 pm. I went upstairs to get my phone so I could check my Instagram. I had a dm and saw the picture again, only this girl sent it to me. Eline Bakers. I looked on her account and saw that she's stunning. Blond/brown hair, brown eyes and a athletic body. Aka perfect girl. Soon after that I checked her account, she dmed me again.

"Let's start easy. Tomorrow you will come to school and walk with me the whole day. But if I see you looking at him for only three seconds then you know what happens. You can only look at him while we have class, that's the third period."

I locked my phone and walked downstairs. Am I scared? Yes and no. Yes, because I don't want my parents and all the other people to know. No, because the picture is actually very unclear so she doesn't have actually prove.

I got to Shawn's garden and just sat on the grass with my head in my hands. Things are going to be hard. Very very hard. I heard Shawn coming in and asking where I am, but I didn't answer. I just sat there thinking about everything. His footsteps came closer and I heard him quietly sighing.

'You're here.'

He whispered. He took a seat next to me and just sat there.

'I know what you're thinking. And I won't let you. Breaking up is not the option, we just have to fight.'

He got up and walked to the kitchen. Probably making lunch. I also got up and followed him.

'Shawn.'

He turned around and that was the first time I ever saw him crying. He's also broken. I rushed over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

'It's okay, Shawn.'

I looked him in the eyes and saw him breaking into pieces. He doesn't want me to leave.

Maybe he's right.

Maybe we have to fight.