Part 43

(Y/n's POV)

It was the first time since I got sick that I could finally sleep. No throwing up, no headache. The sun was shining through those white, little curtains and I had to wake up. My phone was buzzing a lot that night. Probably instagram or Twitter. I took it and saw that Shawn was the cause of the buzzing. He literally sent me thousands texts. I unlocked my phone and started reading them.

"You were so gorgeous today even though you're sick."

"Why are you so gorgeous?"

"How can someone be so hot while being sick?"

"I love you, princess."

"Can't wait until you're at my place."

"You have to learn me cook."

"I can't sleep. I hope you're sleeping."

"Goodnight, gorgeous."

How can he be so cute? I couldn't stop smiling and thinking of him. Maybe he will come today? I hope he will. He is going to be here. I know him. He probably saw that I read his texts but his ID popped up on my screen. I took my mask off and accepted the call. His face was all over my screen.

'Good morning, honey.'

He just woke up. How do I know that? Well, his voice was so raspy and deep.

'Good morning, so you could sleep?'

'Very difficult. I missed you last night.'

'I missed you too. It's so empty without you here.'

He chuckled and got up.

'I am coming around 10. I first have to take care of something.'

'Okay. Love you.'

'Love you too babe, see you later.'

He hung up and I putted my mask on. I'm glad that my mom isn't mad at me or that my dad didn't flipped out. I love them. Around 9 am, my dad checked on me and told me that I probably will leave tonight. He stayed with me until Shawn came. He's a nice, cool dad. He asked me stuff about my relationship.

'So you're daughter and I really love you. Did you? You know. You and Shawn.'

I looked at my dad with unbelief and started to laugh.

'No dad. Oh gosh. Did mom asked you?'

He nodded and took my hand.

'If you are going to do it, do it safe. I'm too young to be a grandpa.'

We both started laughing. He can make any awkward conversation into a funny one. Someone knocked on the door, probably Shawn. My dad got up and opened it.

'Hello, Shawn.'

'Hello, sir.'

My dad left and Shawn came to me.

'And hello princess.'

'Hello handsome.'

He took a seat next to me and held my hand. I closed my eyes and let his touch spread the electricity in my body.

'Why were you and your dad laughing so hard?'

Oh gosh, not him too.

'My dad had to ask me if we had sex. My mom said that he should ask me.'

He nodded and I saw his face getting red. Aw, he's blushing. I got up and took my mask off.

'What are you doing?'

I pressed my lips onto his and started kissing him. He carefully wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. The kiss was filled with love, lust and something else. Soon after that we started making out. I pulled away for my mask and quickly putted it on. Shawn was staring at me and caressed my hair.

'Gosh, I love you so much.'

'I love you too.'

A nurse suddenly walked in and removed the tubes out of my arms and also took my mask off.

'You don't need it anymore and you can leave around 3 pm.'

She walked away and Shawn took a seat on my bed. He laid down next to me and I laid my head on his chest.

'Are there things you wanna do in those weeks?'

He planted a kiss on my head and started to rub my arm.

'I don't know. Be with you? Does that count?'

'Ofcourse that counts. I would be with me too, i'm really a cool dude.'

I turned around and looked him in the eye.

'Yeah dude. Don't get to high from yourself.'

'Heey! I'm cool. And a dude. Definitely a dude. You saw it too.'

A smirk grew on his face and he came closer. His lips were now an inch from my ear.

'You saw it and we do a lot in two weeks. Things your mom is probably afraid off.'

He bit me in my ear. And leaned back.

'Put your hormones away, Mendes. I'm still sick you now.'

'Not for long.'

He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine and started kissing with passion.

I love him.