Part 53

(Shawn's POV)

I went back in and just admired her beauty. Her hair felt on her back and her curves were visible in my shirt. No one ever looked that good in my clothes. My heart started to beat faster and a smile appeared on my lips. I walked back to the room and changed into some decent clothes. I took my black ripped jeans and a nice shirt. She walked in and wrapped her arms around me.

'Hello handsome.'

She placed a sweet, little kiss on my neck and laid her head on my shoulder.

'Good morning, gorgeous. You better put on some clothes because I'm taking you out for breakfast.'

She smiled so big and rush over to the bathroom. Ten minutes later she walked back in.

'Let's get some fooooood!'

She yelled and ran to the front door. I followed her to my car and enjoyed this lovely day with her. She wore a beautiful flower dress with low sandals. Her hair was in a messy bun, no make up. We got in and went to my favourite breakfast place. Y/n took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

'Babe?'

'Hmm.'

She looked at me and caressed my hand.

'After breakfast, we're going to my parents. Aaliyah won't stop asking for you.'

A little chuckle left her mouth.

'Okay, I can't wait to meet my new favourite Mendes.'

What. WHAT. I stared at her and then she bursted into laughing.

'Omg! Your face.'

We arrived at the place, but she didn't notice, she was busy laughing. I got out and opened her door.

'Favourite Mendes? Hell nah. I'm the one who can make you feel happy, feel good.'

She stared with unbelieve at me and suddenly she started to laugh again.

'Shawn. You're so cute when you're jealous.'

Wait! What! I took her in my arms and tickled her on street.

'I'm not jealous, I'm just stating facts.'

She nodded and laughed further.

'Shawn. Please, I'm hungry.'

I stopped and started laughing. I took her hand and led her inside. Welcome to George's. We walked to a table and waited until someone came for our order. A young waitress came to us and y/n looked uncomfortable to the other side. I took her hand and placed a kiss on it. She turned back to me and she immediately looked at the waitress. We placed our order and y/n acted weird to her. 'Hey babe, what's wrong?'

She took my hand and looked at it.

'I. She wants you. I saw her looking at you and I hate her.'

The waitress came back with our drinks and now I saw it. She only looked at me. There was this little smile on her face and her cheeks were red. But the only thing I thought about was that she was jealous. Jealous because she looked at me. She went back to the kitchen and I slowly chuckled.

'You know, I only want you. But I have to say that jealousy has a cute effect on you.'

'I. Am. Not. Jealous.'

I leaned in over our table and kissed her delicious, pump lips.

'Okay. But you're cute though.'

We talked about weird things, about our future. Until a waiter came with our food. I have to say that he's quite attractive. He has blond long hair and a nice face. Y/n didn't pay any attention to him but only to me. She just looked at me and smiled. She thanked the waiter and started eating.

'Woow. Now I know why this is your favourite place. This is so good.'

I nodded and ate further. When we were ready, we got to my car and drove to my parents.