Part 67

(Shawn's POV)

We arrived at school and just stayed in the car for a couple of minutes. I took her hands in mine and slowly caressed them. A huge smile appeared on her face and on mine. 'Finally.' I whispered to her, leaning in.

She pressed her lips onto mine and slowly kissed me. 'Come, otherwise we will be late.' A chuckle left my lips and I got out together with my beautiful girlfriend. We walked in and got separated because she has to go to all the other students and I have to stand by all the teachers.

An hour later, some students already received their diploma and got graduated. But it was now her time, they called her on stage and there she was, walking so confidently towards the principal.

He gave her diploma and when she walked off stage her eyes were looking for mine and we our eyes saw each other te biggest smile grew on our faces.

No words can describe how I feel right now. I got up and walked to her, some students looked over at me but then ignored me. I opened my arms and wrapped them around her.

'Congratulations, darling.' I whispered in her ear, only to make her blush. I slowly pressed my lips onto hers and let everyone see this. Yeah you can see it, I kissed her. We pulled back and rested our foreheads at each others.

'Omg did you see that?' 'Mr. Mendes kissed y/n.' 'Are they together?' I heard around me, a small smirk grew on my girlfriends lips and also on mine. 'Let's get out of here.' She said while taking my hand.

We ran all the way to the corridor and just stood there kissing eachother. The graduation ceremony ended and everyone gathered around outside for a picture of the class from 2017-2018.
After the photo, Aaliyah and y/n also took some pictures but soon my mom pushed me towards her. 'Yeaah, we want photos together.'

Aaliyah yelled very very loudly. The heat started to raise to my cheeks and I slowly walked over to y/n. I grasped her in my arms and Aaliyah immediately took a picture. 'Let's do a cute pose.' I nodded and wrapped my arms around her from behind and rested my head on her head.

'Oh my god, you guys are so so so cute.' Y/n turned around and pressed her lips on mine. 'I freaking love you so much.' For many reason I wanna move to Toronto with her. One, we get to be together forever.

Two, no one will judge us. And three, well why not. After being at school for one more hour, we left. We are leaving L.A. in a week so we better do some fun stuff. When we arrived home, my place, we just stayed there and watched some tv. My parents had an early flight, so they left.

It's now me and y/n, home alone, chilling around. If you want to know one thing we have in common then that is that we are both lazy like hell. If we can choose between being lazy or going out, we choose being lazy.