Part 81

(Shawn's POV)

She walked to my car and waited for me to come but instead I went back inside. Charlotte stood at our table with a big smile on her face.

'Is this what you want? You want to ruin my life AGAIN!' I said angry which made her smile more. 'Ooh Shawnieboy, I just told her the truth.' I shook my head and stepped closer to her.

'I know what you're doing. I will never get back to you. And you were the one who hit me. And I take the food with me.' She walked to the kitchen and came back with our food. I turned around and saw y/n standing at the door, looking at her feet.

When I walked to her, she just walked out. When we stood at my car, she looked at me in the eyes. 'I'm sorry for thinking that you hit her, but you're still a jerk.' I took her in my arms but she pushed me away.

'Please take us home.' She said while getting in my car. She was silent the whole ride. When we got home, she walked to the balcony and just sat there.

Charlotte fucked everything up. Gosh, this is one of the reasons why I didn't want to move back. Charlotte broke, crushed and burned my heart. I have never told anyone about the things she did to me. I laid our food on a big plate and walked to her.

'Please let me explain, babe.' She turned her head to me and nodded. I took a seat next to her and gave her a fork.

'Okay, so before I studied I was an outgoing person. Charlotte was my girlfriend, my best friend introduced her to me and then I thought she was the one. But I was wrong. We were together for three years but since our first anniversary it all went wrong. She started to hit me without a reason, calling me names. And then I knew I had to leave her but I just couldn't, so then I started to screw other girls. After I broke up with her, I moved to LA.'

She listened while eating. I stroke her hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her chubby cheek. 'Please babe, forgive me.' She swallowed her food and turned her head to me.

'Ugh, you're too cute and amazing to be mad at.' She pecked my lips and laid her head on my shoulder. 'So what do you think of the pancakes?' She nodded her fast. I pecked her forehead and started to eat my food.

'I love you baby, you know that right. I will never cheat on you, you're just too amazing. Everything about you is so gorgeous. Normally I would only fall in love with the outside but you. Oh babe, I love both of your sides.' She hid her face in the crook of my neck and left a kiss.

'Shawn, it is still stupid that you did it.' I nodded ans wrapped my arms tighter around her.

And we stayed the whole morning like that until we wanted to discover Toronto, well she did.