Part 77

(Shawn's POV)

It's time to leave. We loaded everything in the car and got in. I will never forget Los Angeles. The place where I found my happiness, my other  half. It's early in the morning so it's better to leave y/n a little bit alone.

The ride to LAX isn't so long, our flight leaves in two hours. 'Babe?' I heard her mumbling while yawning. I quickly looked over at her and saw her gorgeous morning face. 'What's wrong, baby?' 'Can we please get Starbucks?' I nodded and took her hand. A little smile appeared on her face and then she intertwined our fingers.

She darn cute whenever she's so sleepy. Her hair is a little mess and her cute little face is so cute. I parked the car close to the place where they will pick them up, because this car has to come to Toronto too. I placed our suitcases on a trolley and pushed it towards the loading band.

Meanwhile y/n ordered our drinks at Starbucks. I still can't believe that we will go to Toronto today. I still remember that one walk where she told me that she wanted to move back to Toronto and when I decided that I would fight for her.

And look at us now, we are almost three months together and are on our way to our new home.

I seriously cannot wait to see my future with her. Just imagine us at our wedding. She looks just as gorgeous as normal and walks down the aisle just to be with me.

Which I don't get, there are so many other men who are dying to have her but she still ends up with me. But wait until you see our kids.

Hopefully two boys and a girl or two girls and a boy. She wants twins, so that is what she gets. She deserves every little thing that she wants. Gosh, I need to see her happy. Her happiness is my happiness. I walked back to her and saw her talking to the waiter. She looked very uncomfortable, so I quickly walked towards them and wrapped my arms around her neck.

'Hi baby. Did you get our coffees?' She nodded and smiled big. The guy walked back to his place. She turned around and handed me my coffee. 'Thank you so much, Shawn.' We took a seat at the nearest table. 'What did he want?' I asked while looking over at him. He was looking at us, well at her.

I don't know why, wait maybe I do. She's freaking gorgeous, but she is mine. She shrugged her shoulders and placed her hand on mine, 'he wanted to know where I was going and if I wanted to go out with him when I got back but then I said that I will live there with you, my boyfriend and then he started to get distant.'

A chuckle left our lips and all I could do was stare at her. She's proud to be mine, and I'm proud to be hers. I would never want to change. The time passed by and in no time we were on our plane up to Toronto. She started to get very excited which was so adorable.

The flight isn't so long, it's 4 hours I think maybe more. I took y/n's hands and caressed them while looking at her. 'Why are you looking at me?' I placed one hand on her cheek and slowly brought her lips to me. 'Because you are so damn gorgeous. How?'

She shook her head and hid her face in the crook of my neck. 'I am not gorgeous, Shawn.' I heard her whisper against my skin, sending shivers down my body. 'You are, you're so gorgeous. More gorgeous than the sunrise in the world. You are so perfect.'

I pulled her back and saw her red tomato face. She smashed her lips onto mine and hugged me tightly. 'You're perfect,' she whispered against my lips causing me to smile. She pulled back and played with my hair. A cute little smile played on her lips when I pecked her cheek a couple of times. I seriously love her so much.

Her fingers were playing with the little curls on my neck. The plane started to fly but her attention was on me. She suddenly leaned in and started to kiss my jawline very very slowly. 'Baby, what are you doing? Ugh, not here.' I moaned in her ear. She pushed me back in my chair and took a seat on my lap.

Crawling on me, wrapping her arms around my neck, cuddling. I stroke her hair and watched her get comfortable on me. A stewardess passed by and looked in awe to us. Minutes later, she walked up to us. By that time, my baby her eyes were closed. 'Sir, do I have to take a picture of you with her?'

She smiled at me, I nodded and gave her my phone. She took the picture and gave my phone back. I looked back at her and saw her eyes fluttering open. 'Did I miss something?'

I shook my head and placed a kiss on her forehead. 'Do you wanna watch a movie?,' I asked while she got back up. She nodded and picked a movie.