Part 93

(Y/n's POV)

I've been stuck in this car since forever. But the most awful thing is nothing knowing where we're going. He keeps telling me that I will love it and that we're almost there but it's been so many hours.

I opened my eyes just to see the road again. An annoying sigh left my mouth when I stretch my back and see other cars driving past us, 'where are we going Shawn,' I asked again but this time very annoyed. 'Oooh someone here's very very grumpy.'

He mocks me while grabbing my hand. 'Guess,' he brought my hand to his lips and pecked my knuckles. 'Hmm I see Calais, Paris, Lille and Bruges.' I mentioned while looking around. He nodded softly but still stayed quiet.
There were big bags under his eyes.

'Babe? Did you really stayed up all?,' I asked while stroking his big curls out of his sleepy eyes. 'Yep, I wanna make sure that we're there before there's a lot of trafic. You talk in your sleep.,' I searched for hints until I saw the next sign. 'NO WAY!?'

I yelled while I almost jumped out of my seat. He pulled back and let me calm down.  'So you know,' he chuckled while pecking my lips, 'Paris' gushed I. He nodded and started to drive again. I can't believe this! No wonder why he kept it secret. City of love.

He speeded up and two hours later we were in Paris. He parked the car at this store where they sell or rent cars. 'Merci Beaucoup,' he said with an adorable French/English accent. 'Come, Let's go to our hotel,' he guffawed while grabbing my hand.

We walked into this very crowded street with our suitcase, 'how long are we staying here?,' stammered I while holding his hand tighter. 'One week, we are here.' He gushed while pulling me out of the people. He ran over to the lobby and walked back with our key.

'There is one thing you need know about our room. We have the best view ever.' He exclaimed while taking my cases. I walked after him and he lead us to our room. I took the key out of his hands and opened the door. A loud squeal escaped from Shawn's lips when he saw the bed.

He leaned closer to my ear and pressed his lips onto it and teased me, 'the things were are going to do in that bed baby girl.' I playfully pushed him and walked around. 'Y/n, come here.' He sighed while putting our clothes in the closet.

I walked up to him but stopped when I saw the view, 'babe you are right the view is amazing,' I squealed, jumping on our bed leaning against the window. It was dark so many lights were on. Especially the Eiffel Tower lights, I took a seat and just stared at it.

Shawn's hands slowly made their way to my waist. 'You've been here since 8 pm, here's some tea,' he murmured in my ear placing the tea in my hands. 'Thank you for this amazing trip.' I whispered while sipping from my drink. 'No problem,' he answered back while crawling under the satin duvets.

I placed my tea aside and cuddled up to him. 'Falling asleep in the city of love with my love by my side,' was the last thing I heard from him before dozing off in his safe arms.