Part 47**

WARNING ⚠️
This part has a smut part in it, so if you don't want to read it just skip it.

(Y/n's POV)

I walked downstairs and saw that Shawn was back. But he looked different. Angry. I walked to him, his back was facing me so I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my cheek against his back.

'What's wrong, baby?'

He turned around and took my face in his big ass hands. He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine and made out with me.

'You're everything that I want and need. I love you.'

He laid his forehead against mine and pecked my lips once more.

'Did something happened in the store?'

He slowly nodded and held me tighter.

'I saw Eline. She's ugh, I hate her.'

'Did she said something?'

'She said that you are what I want, but that she is what I need.'

UNBELIEVABLE. She is threatening us, just because she wants Shawn. He let me go and I helped him with the groceries.

'Shawn, I love you too.'

He softly smiled and winked at me. When everything was done, Shawn walked upstairs to do something and I made some pancakes because we didn't ate breakfast and it's now 1 pm. I quickly made them and walked to Shawn. He was in the bed, busy doing something. I knocked and his head shot up.

'I made some pancakes, do you want it?'

I walked over to him and took a seat on his bed. His eyes met mine and a red blush appeared on his face.

'Ofcourse.'

I gave him his plate and ate mine. He was looking the whole time, checking me out. When I was done he took my plate and laid it on his nightstand.

'Y/n, gosh. The things you're doing to me.'

He took me in his arms and placed me on his lap.

'I love you so much. You're beautiful. So beautiful.'

His breathing got heavier and his eyes were becoming darker. He stroke my hair, made his way to my cheek and ended with my lips. He laid his lips onto mine and groaned slowly. An uncommon feeling rushed over into my body. Lust. What is he doing to me? He started kissing my lips and his hands travelled slowly around my tiny body.

(SMUT)

He reached the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. His lips attached to my neck. Slowly leaving little marks.

'You're mine.'

I laid my head back and enjoyed this moment. He took me again in his arms and laid me under him, so he's hovering me. He attached his lips onto my body and started to tease me. A loud moan left my mouth and I felt Shawn smirking against my skin.

'You like it, babygirl?'

Another moan escaped my lips and Shawn started to pull my shorts off.
He reached my inner thighs and kissed me there. He slowly moved up until he reached my panties. With his thumb he traced little circles just to tease me.

'Shawn!'

He moved back up and sat next to me. I also sat straight and helped him get out his clothes. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately.

'I...I love you.'

He whispered against my lips, slowly slipping his tongue in my mouth. He laid me back doing without breaking the kiss. His hands were all over me and moans escaped my lips. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. With his eyes full with lust. He kissed my neck and traced some kisses on my breasts then my stomach until he reached my panties again.

With one big smile, he started to tease me there. His one hand laid on my breast and his other held my leg still.
Little groans were leaving his mouth and all I wanted was him. He suddenly, but slowly pressed a finger in me and started to move it. Soon after that he pressed another in me and went faster. A familiar feeling appeared in my stomach, I felt every muscle tightening. He went even faster and harder. The feeling became stronger and without noticing I came. Shawn stopped and waited until my breaths were steady. He hovered above me and slowly started to kiss my neck again.

'Shawn, please more.'

He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

'Are you sure? I done want to rush things.'

'I'm sure.'

A smile appeared on his face and he slowly pressed his lips onto mine.

'I'm sorry if it hurts.'

I nodded and helped him get out of his briefs. He positioned himself and I felt him. A loud moan left my mouth and Shawn slowly kissed my forehead.

'He's ready for you.'

He smirked at me and slowly slide in. Pain filled me up and Shawn saw it. He whispered softly things in my ear. After a while pain turned into pleasure. I started to beg for more. I've never thought that it would be so good.
He slammed in me and with every deep trust he pecked my lips a couple of times. The feeling came back in my stomach. I think Shawn noticed because he started to move faster.

'Shawn.I...'

He looked right in my eyes and smiled.

'Me too.'

He started to kiss my neck again, leaving some marks. I wrapped my legs around his torso and with that I came. Very strong. The shocks were all over my body and my moans were so loud. Shawn came too. His moans filled the room. He went out of me and felt down. He wrapped his arms around me and laid me on top of him.

'Woow. Babe. Gosh. Are you okay?'

I nodded and laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes.

'Y/n. You're so good. That was so hot.'

I smirk against his chest and moved my head back up.

'I love you, Shawn.'

'I love you too.'

(End SMUT)

A smile appeared on our face and we just stayed in bed for a couple of hours. We talked, kissed and did some other stuff. Shawn wants to go to Toronto this week, because there's a big family dinner and he desperately wants me to meet his parents. He already called my parents and they find it good, because I can deliver my acceptance letter for UOT then and check some condos. Around 5pm we went downstairs to make some dinner. Shawn made a mess, but hey, you have to make small improvements. Do not expect the best. It was cute though, seeing him cook.