Part 50

(Y/n's POV)

We arrived at my place. Shawn parked the car and held my hand. He's maybe nervous. It's the first time that they will meet him as my teacher. He stopped the car and quickly pecked my cheek.

'Come babe.'

We got out and walked to my door. He leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

'You gave me a kiss on my cheek here.'

He smirked and I let him in. We walked in and my mom immediately came to us.

'Oh baby, you look so much better.'

She hugged me tight and placed a big kiss on my hair.

'And hello, Shawn.'

He probably thought that she would give him a hand, but instead she hugged him too. We walked further to the garden and saw my dad enjoying the weather.

'Aaah Shawn! How are you?'

He walked past me and gave Shawn a hand.

'Good and you?'

'Very very good.'

He turned over to me and held me in his arms.

'Hey honey. Do you feel beter?'

I nodded and laid my head against his chest. I missed this. We pulled back and walked in, to the living room. We talked for many hours until we had to go to the airport.

'Have a good trip and if you can, go to your grandma she misses you.'

We said our goodbyes and went back to the car. It's been two years since I went for the last time. Shawn started the car and drove to the airport. He held my hand the whole time and placed little kisses on it. We listened to some music and I let Shawn sing. He has an amazing voice, so why not. After a ride from twenty minutes, we arrived at the airport. It's a big one though.

We walked in and went immediately to Starbucks. I took a Latte Machiatto Caramel and Shawn took the Green Tea. Our plane leaves in less than a hour. I'm very excited to go to Canada, but I'm so nervous too. What if his family doesn't like me? Shawn keeps telling me that they already love me, but I have this weird feeling in my stomach.
They called our plane. So Shawn and I  got in and took a seat. It's gonna be a long flight.