Part 76

(Y/n's POV)

The first bite that I took was amazing! I looked at Shawn and saw a smile grew on his face. 'So do you like it?' I shook my head and took another bite. 'I love it, Shawn. I'm so proud at you, but oh this guacamole is so delicious.'

After dinner, I wrapped my arms around him and pressed our lips together. 'Holy Guacamoly.' He whispered against my lips causing me to laugh. 'Thank you babe, I really loved it.' He pressed me closer to his body and hugged me very tightly.

I putted everything in the dishwasher and then watched a movie with Shawn. There's one thing that caught my eyes, he's been quiet for a long time. I now and then looked at him and saw that he looked at me. I paused the movie and looked at him in the eyes.

'Hey, what's wrong? You were quiet the whole time?' He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the ground. I took his chin between my fingers and made him look at me. 'Please tell me, Shawn. I'm here for you. You know that you can talk to me.' A tear escaped his eye and I quickly wiped it away.

'It is just that I have to get used to living in Toronto. And everything that happened in Toronto will haunt me forever.' I placed my hand on his chest, his heart and just felt it beating really fast. 'I know, Shawn. But just remember that I'm here for you and if you ever want to talk about it just do it. It's normal that you don't wanna say it now.'

He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. 'Gosh, why are so smart and sweet and so perfect?' He said while looking in my eyes. I laid my hand on his cheek and caressed his skin.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed my touch. I don't know what happened or what he did but all I care about is that he is okay now. That he's ready to live in Toronto again.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck and left some kisses on him. He rubbed my back and played with my hair. 'I freaking love you, baby. I never wanted someone so much after a long time and gosh girl sometimes I just wanna get on my knees and marry you.'

He whispered in my ear, slowly biting my earlobe. I got off Shawn's lap and played the movie. Shawn was the whole time playing with my hair or fingers which I really love. Around 12 am, I felt asleep in Shawn's arms.

Whenever I lie in his arms, I just feel so safe. I will never leave him, because his arms are my safe place. I turned around in his arms and laid my head on his chest, while he slipped his hand under my shirt drawing little circles on me.

'When you miss me, close your eyes, I may be far but I'm never gone.' I heard him singing before I drifted off.