Nightmare

Elena:

I was stunned.
There he came
Out of the hotel doors. He was holding a man from his collar and dragging him out of the hotel.
His eyes met mine. Cold. Harsh.
Emotionless.
I stood frozen at my place.
Suddenly his lips turned into a smirk. It sent shivers down my spine.
He dragged man to dark alley, his gaze never leaving mine.
I was scared shitless.
Why is he staring at me.
I wanted to move but my feet betrayed me.
My legs were shaking and I wasn't able to move.
Suddenly screams started coming from that alley. All his man were in that alley.
Curiosity killed me.
I wanted to see what was happening.
But I didn't have the courage to go near the most powerful mafia.

I gathered up all the courage and crossed the road holding my warm coffee.

What was happening in that alley.

Inside my mind I knew that I'm gonna regret it but what can I do with my crazy mind.
I got near the alley wall and hid behind it.
Not turning to see what was happening.
I was at corner of wall and my back sticked to wall.
Using my sharp hearing power, I concentrated.
I was able to hear and see what they were doing.
"Nobody messes with Albedo knight and you dared to keep that information away from me. Hurry up and tell me where's the VOODOO diamond. I know that you knew it was on earth. So hurry up" Albedo said pulsing with anger.

"VOODOO diamond! What the hell is this now. Weirdo's" I thought.

"S-sorry sir, I-i-i didn't mean to keep the secret. I was just g-gonna t-tell y-you.
A-and I did this o-only f-for you"
Man's voice was shaking and I could tell that he was scared shitless.

I concentrated more to see through wall.
I succeeded.
There was the man sticked with alley wall, joined hands, shaking with fear, crying like a baby.
Oh my god, poor man.
I wonder what's the sceret?

"Oh, so you did this for me? Can you do anything for me?" Asked Albedo in dangerously clam tone. Oh! That was totally fearful.

"Y-Yes my m-master" man said shakingly at Albedo's feet.

"Ok then. DIE" Albedo said absolutely calm.
Holy shit.
How can he be so calm and just order someone to die.
He's totally a psycho.

Suddenly Albedo stretched out his right hand, palm facing downward and first finger slightly raised up. He mumbled some spell.

Don't ask me. I don't know what this magic is. I've never seen it.
I wonder how it works?
It looks like some sort of dark magic.
I've never learnt any kind of dark magic.
Actually I didn't liked it ever. So I never took interest in it.

Flashback:

" I hate black magic and I don't wanna learn it. I've heard that only Viams use it and they are monsters." I said to my principle, who was also my care taker, when I lived at hostel and attended her college.
Only she had the college for immortals on earth.
She was also spy for my parents and so my parents gave my responsibility to her on earth.
(Viams are vampire-immortal hybrids) .

"But sweety, not all the Viams are monsters. There are some good ones. And by learning black magic you can also prove that black magic is not only for demonic puposes. You are a pure soul my child" she said placing one hand on my shoulder.

"But if this demonic magic tainted my soul and turned me into a selfish demon. I've heard that it is out of control. I don't wanna be a devil" I said at the urge of crying.