Part 3 on location

fast forward 2 days

we are still on the road and me and alexa haven't let the whole crew in on our little secret but then again they've probably figured it out. we just pulled into our location and we all get out. me and alexa are the last ones out cause alexa fell asleep and I didn't want anyone else to wake her up because I don't want her pissed off so I walk in the back of the RV and wake her up. she wakes up and says

 "we finally made it. now before I get off this thing I wanna fix my hair and grab a gatoraid if aaron has left any"

I laugh and kiss her head before giving her the blue gator aid I grabbed on the way back in here. she gets up and grabs her purse and walks in the bathroom and I go out and sat on the couch. 10 minutes later she finally comes out with her dark brown hair in a pony tail pulled through a Chevrolet ball cap man shes pretty. she walks up to me and says

"come on grandpa lets get out of this cracker box"

 I laugh and grab her hand in mine then we walk off the RV and meet the crew. 4 hours later we finally go to eat and of course to make my alexa girl happy we go to her favorite place texas road house. she walks in with her square toe cowboy boots on, shes got her wavey blonde and pink hair down wearing a cowboy hat with blue jeans and a texas long horn t-shirt. damn I love this girl! we walk in and this crazy girl says

"zak I know you don't drink but i'd like to have a beer tonight so i'm gonna order one"

I smile and say "that's fine just don't get drunk"

she laughs and says "if you remember right you were the one who couldn't hold your beer"

I laugh and say "i know i'm just messin with ya A"

 she smiles and our waiter comes and takes our drink order.

 alexa has a PBR beer, jay and Ashley have sweet tea, I order a coke, aaron orders a coke and billy orders a sweet tea. once we order our drinks and they come we finally decide to let the crew in on our secret.

I take her left hand in my right hand then alexa says "alright y'all we have something to tell y'all. we left our hands and say

"zak and myself are dating!"

aaron says "i knew it! I knew It dude! y'all had been way to close to be best friends the last few days!"

 we laugh and everyone says "congratulations you guys! you guys make a really cute couple!"

I lean over and kiss alexa on the lips then smile the biggest smile I think I ever have then we order our food. 

alexa and Ashley are deep in convo about somethin me and aaron are talking about something that happened before we left las vegas while bacon, billy and jay are talking about whos the better driver. I glance over at alexa to see her laughing and her beautiful smile that always takes my breath away then I turn back to mine and Aarons convo. once we've all ate we head over to the rental house and unload our bags and equipment. i'm carrying in alexa's bags and I find her asleep on the couch with her cowboy hat on her lap. I walk over to the stairs and hang her duffel bags on the railing then walk over to the couch and pick up alexa's hat and put it on my head then pick her up and walk over to the steps and grab her bags and mine and walk up stairs. I walk in our room and put her bags down then walk over to the bed and lay her down before putting her hat on the bed beside her and pulling her cowboy boots off and her faded blue jeans and her texas long horn t-shirt and laying them on the dresser beside the bed. once I put her clothes down on the dresser I pull one of my shirts out and pull it on her and put her to bed before I strip down to my boxers and crawling in bed behind her and pulling her close.