Part 16 bar fight

Writer's note!!

hey guys I know I do a lot of month jumping but that's just how I write my stories. also taking ideas for future parts!! comment or send me your ideas! one of them could be picked!

6 months later {zak}

so after rodeoing for almost 6 months alexa has decided to give it a rest and maybe come back to the crew and maybe start wrestling again.

and as for myself when I went to alexa's big rodeo and saw her and Easton today and seeing what he is I've decided to try and improve myself and be better for alexa so maybe we can give us another chance. her and Easton broke up about a month ago but parted on good terms so they still talk. I'm okay with that, cause I just want alexa back. sure I have her back as my best friend but I want her to be my everything again, I want a chance to redeem myself after the bullshit I put her through before. now that I'm fixing myself maybe she will see that I can be the man she needs me to be and give me another chance.

anyways today I'm driving to texas to pick alexa up since she is boarding her horses at a ranch in Dallas so I'm now driving from vegas to Dallas to pick her up.

7 and half hours later

I finally arrived in dallas and I'm going to the ranch to pick her up. the things I do for this girl.

anyways. I just pulled in the drive way here and parked before going to knock on the door and having an older guy answer the door. 15 minutes later me and alexa are heading back into downtown Dallas. Alexa being the girl she is talked me into going out to a bar tonight so it's now 7:30 and we are leaving the hotel and going to a bar.

pulling up to the bar we get out and go inside. Alexa goes to find us a table while I grab us a beer.

the line at the bar was crazy long so it took me forever. walking back over to the table I find alexa having an argument with some guy. I walk over and put the beers down on the table before figuring out what they were fighting out. turns out he is her ex boyfriend from the years between when we saw and spoke to each other.

him being drunk and starting an argument with her just seemed to start a fire in her that could only be put out by fighting and that fight has to be fought with this guy.

one minute they were arguing and cussing then the next I saw alexa throw a punch meaning a fight is about to break out in here.

once alexa threw a punch all hell broke lose!

the guy was getting ready to haul back and throw a punch at alexa but I stepped in front of her and threw a punch at his right jaw before throwing a couple punches at his gut.

before I know it alexa is pulling me out of the bar and to my truck before making me get in the passenger seat and driving us to the hotel.

the drive back to the hotel was quiet other the radio and the sound of alexa's hair slapping against the headrest.

knowing the silence is deadly, the thought of what alexa was going to say when we got back to the hotel scared me.

instead of turning into the hotel alexa went straight and headed to this lake. I relaxed knowing we weren't going back to the hotel but tensed knowing she could be pissed and planning to kill me then dump my body in the lake.........nah alexa wouldn't do that she loves me right?!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

pulling up at the lake she jumped out and said "get your big ass out here bagans."

I got my ass out of the truck and went to sit on the tail gate beside her.

before I know it she threw her arms around me and said "thanks for sticking up for me back there. chad is an asshole"

I sigh and say "your welcome A. its my job now, you fought my battles now I'm fighting your battles"

she says "but I had that taken care of bagans. I didn't need help."

"I know you didn't but I also didn't want you getting hurt"

"bagans I get hurt for a living and I love it."

"I know and I hate that you get hurt, A will you please just take the job as my PA and stop fighting"

"zak I've already stopped fighting, I stopped to rodeo and now I wanna go back. I miss fighting. I would be no good at being a PA besides I'm not good enough to be a PA much less your PA plus I'd get fired after 3 days because I called you on your bullshit"

"Lex that's the point though, you are good enough to be my PA and that's why I want you to be my PA because you call me on my bullshit and don't let me get away with anything. sure its annoying sometimes but I guy like me needs someone to keep him in line, at home and on the road and you wouldn't be fired unless I fired you because you would work for me. plus you will still be traveling because you will travel with me to all the investigations"

"zak are you sure you want me to be your PA, seriously I'm good on money right now,"

"your taking the job end of story. now we need to get back to the hotel so we can sleep and head back to florida and so you can get to work"

"but-"

"but nothing now lets go"

"fine"

we jump off the tail gate and head back to the hotel after stopping for food because ms bliss was hungry.