Part 10 calm after the storm

{alexa}

2 weeks later.

so its now been 2 weeks since me and zak went back as best friends. its been a lot better between the 2 of us but deep down I do miss being with him and I know I'm going to be jealous when he finds someone new. since we aren't together anymore mike and I have started dating, its been about a week and it's been good he's not my zak but I know zak and I can never be because well we just cant get together with our stuff and I think we both understand.

{zak}

so its been a hard 2 weeks since me and alexa broke up but I'm roughing through it even though its hard. you know its really hard breaking up with the love of your life even if it didn't go as you planed it. I still love alexa even if we cant be together cause at the end we couldn't work things out and I really do want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. but I know its time for the both of us to move on and i know alexa already has. she posted a pic of her and mike on her personal facebook and they make a great couple. she looks happy. i passed them the other day and she was smiling at mike like she smiles at me. just looking at her i can tell she really loves him and I'm happy for her. i just really miss hanging out with her like that, now that she wrestles with WWE and lives in Nashville and Tampa we don't get to hang out and we bearly talk unless its work related. we are still best friends but we just don't get to talk like we use to and i miss it more than she'll ever know but i know we cant be together cause things just can't work.

now we are heading to our next location in new York then the morning after lockdown we will be heading to charlotte,north Carolina. for Monday night RAW. I'm excited to see alexa wrestle again.

we all pull up our location and fallout of the suv and get to work.