Part 18 what happens next?

8 and half months later. {zak}

"bacon my life is shit now that lex is gone. what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know man. but I know your driving me crazy. damn you asked her to marry you knowing your self could never do. and knowing that alexa had been through it already you should have known it would tare her apart and run her off but no you fucked up"

"I don't need you to tell me I fucked up bacon I already know I did! how am I supposed to get her back now? half the damn time she wont even answer my texts or calls and I heard from billy that her and mike are back together"

"I don't know but I know you won't be getting her back from him this time. I know stuff that I can't tell you because she asked me not to"

"bacon you can and will tell me"

"to hell I am!"

"bacon!"

"zak! I told you no and that's it. I will not tell you"

"DAMNIT!"

"look call me back when you get the stick alexa shoved up your ass out!"

he hung up on me. since jana left almost every body has hung up on me. honestly I understand, I fucked up once again. maybe I shouldn't let this break up get me down. I don't think jana would want me to let it drag me down. so I'm going to throw myself back into work and stay there til I'm too old to work anymore.

{alexa}

8 and half months down.

leaving vegas was hard because of zak but I have dreams to follow too, and a love to worry about. I wanted to get married and be with someone I knew I could trust and someone who was the marrying type.

pretty much everything zak can never be.

I know he is scared to get married because of what happened with his parents but I don't want to wait forever, I'm not afraid of getting married because I've been married and had to end it because of him, I hate putting the blame on him but its only the truth in which I will never be able to tell him to his face nor a phone call or text because it would break his heart as well as it would mine to tell him.

honesty is a hugh thing with zak and i'll always be honest with him but this is the one thing he can never ever be told because as strong as he is to himself and everyone else outside of his little world he would be totally crushed and I will not break the man he is because it could ruin his whole life and everything else's. I'm a lot of things and I've done a lot of stupid and crazy things but that's one thing I can't ever bring myself to do.

I haven't talked to zak much since I left and I miss our talks they were always fun. I think he's a little mad because I left the crew but I needed my life back. and now me and mike are getting remarried. I haven't told zak but bacon and billy know.

I made them promise not to tell him but to bring him to the wedding.

yes we are having another wedding it's going to be small just our close friends and family.

the wedding is in 3 weeks which means I either tell zak about it or probably hurt him even more then I did when I left when he arrives at the wedding and figures out I'm getting remarried to mike.

today I have to fly out to meet aaron in Idaho for one of my last investigations as a steele before my last name returns to Mizanin in 3 weeks. I'm excited to remarry mike. I've missed his strong touch and most of all his silliness.

oh shit! I'm gonna miss my flight!

I  grab my bags and throw them in the back of my car before speeding to the airport.