Year and a half later.

-Alexa-POV-

"mike please pull over, i'm gonna puke" i told mike 6 and half months pregnant as we drove to our new house in houston, texas

"10 minutes and we'll be at our new house babe, can you wait?" he asked holding my hand

"i'm not gonna make it to the house" i told him and 10 seconds later he pulled over on the side of the long two lane road.

"babe are you sure this is normal? you weren't like this with sophia or hunter" he asked worried as he held my hair back and i puked

"we weren't driving nearly 17 hours either and the road wasn't curvy like this" i told him between throwing up

"are you sure your gonna be able to live out here and drive this every time you go out?"

"i'll be okay by then, i should be good in a couple weeks" i told him standing up

"alright but you seriously worry me" he told me while helping me back into the car

"sorry babe but i can't help it, its the price i have to pay for our number 3" i gave him a cheeky smile before i took a drink from my water bottle

"i know and i can't wait for number 3 to get here so i can have you all to myself again without a little third party in there" mike laughed as he laid a hand on the top of my growing bump.

"me too" i smiled over at him before he pecked me on the cheek

he pulled back on the road and we went on to our new house with zak, paisley, aaron, diana and billy (zaks new girlfriend) following us with our kids. sophia and hunter love both aaron and billy, i don't think they have decided if they like zak and paisley but i think they might.

"remind me again why aaron and billy have our kids?" mike said as he pulled in the drive way at our new house

"because we needed diana to watch them while we used aaron, billy, zak and paisley for free moving services" i smiled at him

"oh yea" he laughed

"i'm kidding babe we didnt need them to move us for free but we did need diana to watch the kids while we get everything moved in and settled" i laughed as i got out of mikes truck and went to unlock the front door as the guys pulled up in the u-haul

-fast-forward-8-hours-

we stood on the front porch and watched everyone left before mike walked over behind me and started kissing my neck and running his hands under my shirt. i turned around in his arms before he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist before he carried me inside and loved me like he never loved me before. 

the following morning i woke up to coffee and mike standing shirtless at the dresser on my side of the bed unpacking my clothing. 

"aren't you sweet babe! unpacking my clothes for me" i smiled bitting my lip watching his back muscles move as he folded another one of my shirts and put it in the dresser

"well i am your husband so..... i am suppose to do stuff like that for my wife" he smiled dropping the shirt and walking over to kiss me. 

 "i love you mike mizanin" i smiled as i pulled him back to kiss me again.

"i love you alexa bliss mizanin!" he laughed 

i got up a little bit later and we got the kids rooms and the kitchen unpacked before we unpacked the living room and dining room before we got cleaned up and headed to dinner then back home to get some rest before we head to pick up our 5 new horses and meet billy and diana with our kids.

-next-day-

we got up and headed to pick up the kids then headed to pick up the horses. 

"y'know babe, if somebody had told me 7 years ago that i'd be married with soon to be 3 kids i would have told them they were crazy" i laughed as he drove and held my hand.

"i would have too. i had decided not to have kids or a wife before i fell in love with you" he smiled

"i love you Mr Mizanin!" i just smiled and laughed

"and i love you Mrs Mizanin!" he laughed and we piked up our kids from diana and billy. 

we pulled in at the rental house to pick up sophia and hunter and went inside to get our little guys before we headed to my old friend jon's dads ranch to pick up our new additions to the mizanin family.

"mike pull over and i'll drive, you clearly can't drive and pull a trailer" i said getting annoyed with mike because he keeps wiping around on the interstate with my escalade and the trailer.

"i got it babe, dont worry" he said as he wiped over in front of another big rig.

"mike i'm serious pull over now! the next exit you get off and let me drive because you can not drive like this with a stock trailer and your just getting me mad and getting on my nerves right now" i almost growled through my teeth at him.

"fine but i can do this" he said getting mad

"mike you have never once in your life drove a large SUV and a 20 foot stock trailer on the interstate and it shows, i love you and i want to believe you can do it but i don't want to risk both my life and the lives of our two born kids and the one still inside me" i told him as he exited the interstate and pulled on to the side of the road before he got out and we changed drivers before i pulled back onto the road and got back on the interstate and drove like the pro i am at driving large SUV's pulling stock trailers loaded with stock and horses. 

"so i hate to admit it but you were right, i really can't drive a escalade and pull a stock trailer at the same time. i'm sorry i got huffy with you" he said as i pulled in the drive way at cooper's ranch.

"its okay but next time just listen to me when i tell you the first time" i smiled and pulled up beside the barn

we got out and i got hunter out while mike got sophia out on his side before we met at the front of the escalade and kissed.

a few minutes later cooper came out and hugged me before he shook hands with mike and said hey to the kids then we headed to look at the horses before we loaded them up and headed home. 

"we could call ahead and get some dinner at the steak house so we dont have to cook when we get home" mike said as i exited the interstate into houston

"that sounds like a good idea, i'll pull over and we can take the kids to the bathroom before we call and get a reservation"

"alright"

i pulled over at a sheetz and we took the kids to the bathrooms before we came back out, put the kids in the escalade while mike called the steak house and i went to check the horses. 

few minutes later we pulled out and i found a spot in the steak house parking lot to park the rig before we went in, had dinner and he finally talked me into letting him drive the rig home saying as it wasn't a super long drive.