Part 19 thanksgiving with the Miz and Mrs!

2 months later. {alexa}

it's been 2 months since me and mike got remarried and things are better then they were the first time around.

me and mike are more in love then I ever thought possible,

 zak well he hasn't had much to say since we got married.

mike has become good friends from the crew guys and even though I'm not on the show anymore we are all still best friends........well other then me and zak............I guess me getting married and leaving ghost adventures for good has pissed him off.

after all the years and the bullshit I've put up with and all the defending I did for him I guess now I'm just not good enough to be his best friend anymore.

that stings but I guess I brought it on myself but then again if he can't accept the fact I'm married and didn't wanna wait forever then he probably doesn't need to be in my life nor should I consider him my best friend.

last time he came over to my house for dinner he was rude to rude and wasn't far from rude with me, if anyone knows me they know that rudeness is one thing I will not ever agree to nor uphold not for one damn second.

mike is my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my I love you I hate you, my drive you crazy, my wild, my calm, my weakness, my left hand, my every morning first thing to kiss, my strong, my wipe your tears, my let me love it gone, my fall in love all over again every time I look at you and most of my once in a lifetime love.

mike replaced zak as my best friend because zak hasn't seemed to give a damn about me since the day I got remarried to mike, I understand he's hurt but I also understand that being an adult and being someone's best friend means stop swimming in self pity and be the best best friend that was ever born.

john has started letting me call him dad since I got married, he's stated that he hates zak and honestly I'm getting close to hating him myself.

anyways it's almost thanksgiving and me and mike just bought a new house here in Ohio! and since we are both from here both our familys live here.

since we've already moved in and got settled we decided to have both our families over to our new home for Christmas.

mikes parents live about 3 hours away and my mom lives about an hour and a half away.

now since we have a home that's big enough for both our families to stay with us they are coming to spend 6 days with us for thanksgiving and I'm super excited to spend time with my mother and father in law, mike on the other hand is nervous about spending time with my brother whose been deployed and hasn't met mike the first time since we got married the first time.

I felt so bad having a wedding and my brother not being there.

mike knows him being a marine that he can and will kick his ass if he hurts me and that's why he's nervous.

but now that me and mike are good he doesn't have to worry because I know and trust that mike will not break my heart. me and mike are meant to be unlike me and him.

I'm happily married to the man of my dreams and now I'm thinking that maybe having kids wouldn't be so bad.

before mike I never knew this was everything I always wanted.

'never was the kind to think about dressin in white,

wasn't waiting on a prince to come riding in my life,

thought I was happy on my own 'til you came and proved me wrong

I finally found what I never knew I always wanted

I couldn't see, I was blind 'til my eyes were opened

I didn't know there was a hole something missing in my soul 'til you filled it up with your love, yeah

never pictured myself singing lullabies sitting in a rocking chair in the middle of the night

in the quiet, in the dark your stealing every bit of my heart with your daddy's eyes what a sweet surprise

and now I'm holdin' what I never knew I always wanted

I couldn't see, I was blind til my eyes were opened

I didn't know there was a hole something missin in my soul 'til you filled it up, oh, with your love

life has a way of showing you just what you need and who you were made to be, yeah

I finally found what I never knew I always wanted

I couldn't see, I was blind 'til my eyes were opened

I didn't know there was a hole something missing in my soul 'til you filled it up with your love, 'till you filled it up with your love

yeas, you filled it up with your love, yeah

never was the kind to think about dressing in white

never pictured myself singing lullabies.

-what I never knew I always wanted by carrie underwood