Part 5 falling for miz

{alexa}

it's Monday night and I'm getting ready to leave and head to the gym to train with john and miz. since me and zak broke up me and miz have gotten close and he's asked me out to lunch after training today so I'm excited! and good news I'm pretty sure I'm over zak, he may have been my best friend and the guy I fell in love with years ago but he's a completely different guy now and I don't love him anymore. he done the one thing I never thought he was capable of doing...he broke my heart. john helped me pick up the pieces after I came back to Nashville and miz has too. I'm really thankful for these guys.

I pull in at the gym in my Camaro I bought just a few weeks ago and head inside to meet john and miz. I walk inside and hug my guys then we get down to business. once we train 6 and half hours john leaves to go to the arena and me and miz head out to get lunch.

we walk out the gym and I walk over to my car when miz following. I turn around to see a huge smile a crossed his face then he says "you got good eyes for cars" I laugh a little and say "thanks I'm glad you like her" he smiles "i don't just like her, i like her owner too. you know shes pretty great!" i smile "thanks miz your pretty awesome too ya know!" we get in my car and he says "yea i had noticed that I'm pretty awesome!" we have lunch then we head to our hotel.