Part 13 an engagement and a broken heart

mike turns to me and says "alexa I have something big to ask you" he steps back and gets down on one knee after he pulls something off bandits collar. I'm standing here holding bandit in my right arm and wiping tears with my left hand.

he gets down on one knee and says "alexa the moment I met you I knew I had found the one I was meant to be with, I love so much about you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your crazy sense of humor that I sometimes don't completely understand but I love it anyways, I love that you put your 100% into everything you do no matter what it is, I love that you work hard for what you love no matter what it is. 2 months ago I asked your mom for her blessing along with your best friends and your brothers and I got every single one of them and now I want to know one last thing. alexa christen kaufman  will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man in WWE and marry me?"

by this time my eyes are overflowing with tears and I have a hugh smile on my face then I I choke out "yes! I would love more then anything to marry you!" he smiles his big perfect smile and slides the ring on my left hand before standing up and kissing me, everyone cheers and claps as we stand here lost in time and space. mike wipes the tears from my face as bandit licks mikes face. I smile and think me, mike and bandit are now a family. once we finished making out we turned to our guests and mike screamed "SHE SAID YES!" everyone laughed and I looked out in the yard and saw the crew. I told mike I wanted to go talk to the crew and I went out to the crew. zak was the first one to congratulate me.

I ran over to them and they engulfed me in a hug one by one and congratulated me. zak started and says "I'm so happy for you alexa! congratulations!" surprisingly I didn't hear a whole lot of sadness in his voice. he had his smile turned up on high and I moved on to the rest of the crew before running over to my family and getting engulfed in another big hug.

my mama was crying happy tears.

mike comes over and hugs my mama and says "its alright mama I promise i'll take care of her and treat her like a queen just like she deserves"

I smile at his words and mama says "I know. your great guy but i'll tell you now if I find out you broke my baby girls heart I will come and break your face"

I laugh at my mamas word and mike says "you wont have to because i'll never break this girls heart"

she nods her head and we walk over to my daddy figure john and my uncle randy. they both give me a giant hug and mike a man hug before saying "congratulations mike, alexa. you guys make a great couple" I smile and say "thanks dad, uncle randy" john smiles and we walk over to get a drink.

once the party winded down we took my family inside and showed them their rooms before me, mike and bandit went out for a walk on the beach.

mike says "you know I love you"

I smile and say "I know and I love you and now I get to marry you and make you my husband!"

he smiles and says "and now I get to marry you and make you my wife! what do they call this in the country?"

I smile and say "back where I'm from they call it getting hitched!"

he laughs and yells "HEY TAMPA WE ARE GETTING HITCHED!"

I laugh and say "did all of tampa need to know tonight?"

he laughs and says "babe I want the whole world to know!"

I laugh and say "I love you so much!"

he smiles and says "I love you too. come on bandit mommys tired"

I smile and mike picks me up bridal style and carrys me in the house with bandit behind him. he carrys me upstairs and sits me down on the bed before we made love that night.

that night was one of the best nights of my life thanks to this amazing guy!

{zak}

tonight the love of my life and my best friend got engaged to another guy and I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt but I know alexa and mike are meant to be unlike me and alexa. we had good run but it burnt to hot too fast and I'm okay with that as long as mike treats her right then I'm okay with her.