part 7 making things right

{Zak}
So before we got on the road we had to stop by and pick up the other crew guys because when they heard i was going to make things right with alex all it took was me saying alexa. In the 6 months she was with me and the crew they fell in love with her and they were all best friends so after we picked everyone up we hit the road to tampa so i could make things right with alexa, the one thing that changed me and made me a man.

{alexa}

My phone rings and i answer it and bacon says "little Ms blissa! I'm about an hour away from you! Im coming to see you!"

I scream excitedly and say "yay my bacon burgers coming to see me!!!!!! You still have my address right?!?!"

He laughs and says "i sure do! I'll see ya in a little bit little Ms blissa!"

I smile hughly and say "alright ill see ya in a little bit bacon burger!"

He laughs again and says "alright bye!"

 And i hang up and get up to clean the house up a little bit til mike comes in from outside and says "alexa bliss what are you doing?! Your supposed to be resting young lady"

i fake laugh and say "bacon is coming and the house is a mess and im tired of resting!"

 He smiles and says "come on sit down and ill clean it up" i smile and say

"alright while your cleaning im going swimming" he starts cleaning the house and i drag myself up the stairs and pull out one of my bikinis and struggle changing into it then nearly fall down the stairs and head outside to the pool and take my knee brace off and jump in the pool. Im in the pool about 30 minutes when the door bell rings and mike answers the door as im climbing out of the pool i look through the hugh glass doors and see zak walking into the kitchen along with aaron, billy, jay and bacon. Aaron heads for the refrigerator and the snack cabinets first then heads to the bar with arms full of snacks and sits down and starts eating. I laugh and grab my towel off the loung chair and wrap it around my shoulders then i walk in the kitchen and zak turns to look at me when billy says

"alexa boo!!!!" I scream excitedly and run in his arms and hug him then realise i have extreme pain shooting through my leg and knee so i hold onto billy and he helps me walk out to get my brace off the loung chair and helps me put it on then he helps me up and helps me bavk inside the house where i pull up a seat beside aaron before saying "hey guys!!! What are y'all doing here?" They smile and say "we came to surprise you alexa bear! We've missed you being out with us on the road" i smile and say "aww guys thats so sweet!! Ive missed it too but mike and the guys here missed me too" i smile as mike walks in the kitchen and pulls out another bar stool beside jay. I look over at zak who's standing at the open glass doors looking out over the massive back year leading to my own personal access to the beach and the pool. I turn to mike and say "miz would you mind showing the guys here where they are staying please?" He smiles and says "nope not at all. Boys you have got to see this insane house!" They get up and follow mike to the front door to grab there bags then he takes them upstairs and i get up and walk over beside zak and stand there a few minutes before saying "zak im so sorry for what i said to you back in LA. Truth is i was tired and hungry and sore and i didnt think about what i said til after I had said jt and i got time to really think about it" he turns to me and says "it wasn't you A it was me. Im the one who made us fall apart. Im the one who went out partying every chance i got then cheated on you, im the one who almost made you lose the career you've worked your ass off for and for that i am so sorry. I will never be able to make up for that as long as i live" i look at him and say "zak you don't have to make up for it. I figured out that whatever you do to me i can't stop loving you like i just can't. Ive spent the last 9 months trying to let you go and forget about you but i just can't. You've got your slot in my heart and i can't get you out to save my life. Ive been trying to call you a lot this week and you didn't answer but after what i said to you i guess i can't blame you but just so you know im not a gold digger like your ex's and i never will be" he smiles and says "alexa i love you and don't ever think i called you a gold digger cause i just can't bring myself to do that. alexa will you please come back and work with the crew part time even if we aren't together you've always got a place on our crew no matter what" i smile and say "id love to but I'd only be able to maybe one episode a month because of training and touring" he smiles and says "thats enough. It would be like 4 days one week a month. The crew just isn't the same without you. We all still work together well but somethings just missing and that something is you!" I smile and throw my arms around his neck and say "well theres nothing missing from the crew anymore cause The bliss is back! And so is your girl as long as you behave yourself and stay out of that partying and other stupid bullshit you do" He laughs and we kiss which turns into a full on make out session then we pull back and we stand there hugging each other when i turn to see the crew and mike standing at the island the guys cheering and mike faking a smile. I look in his eyes and see hurt and sadness caused by me.