Part 4 after the falling out

6 months later  {alexa}

so I'm back in Nashville and back to training with john. so about 3 months after me and zak started dating we had a huge fight and I pretty much said zak wasn't good enough for me and he agreed it was true and 3 days later we agreed that I should leave his house and come home to mine here in Nashville. we haven't talked much since and I'm still miserable, I miss my zak and my gracie, I miss vegas, I miss traveling, I miss traveling with the crew, I miss the crew, I miss the jokes and fun and most of all I miss the little family I had with zak where we had gracie and Sammy. I miss the life I had with zak in vegas. on the other hand I've been really mad because zak never said I was wrong, he never disagreed when I said I wasn't good enough for him and that really made me mad. billy and his wife have came to a couple of my matches and cheered me on and talked me down when I've needed it. I've been really thankful they been here to support me and listen to me ugly cry when I've let my feelings get the best of me but now its 6 months later and its time for me to face it and get back to my old self the one who doesn't pay much attention to guys and is one of the best female WWE divas ever born.

today I've got an interview with a sports magazine and a photo shot with that magazine. so I'm going to get dressed and head over to the gym to meet my trainer john Cena then tonight I'm flying down to tampa, florida with john to stay a while.