Part 11 new home, new haunting

1 year later

{alexa}

so its been a year since me and zak broke it off and its almost been a year since me and mike started dating! which means our 1 year anniversary and I'm excited. hes the first guy who has actually remembered my birthday without being reminded. he doesn't screw around behind my back. as much as I love zak and as much as I loved him when we were together I know he screwed around behind my back at least once but I forgive him for it.

I just pulled in zaks drive way and I'm getting out of the car when him and gracie come running out the door and engulf me in a hugh hug before throwing me over his shoulder and closing my car door with his foot

"Zachary alexander bagans! don't you ever put your big ass foot on my car door again!"

he laughs and says "oh sorry lexa I lost my head for a minute"

he carries me inside and to the couch before saying "alright jana ghost happy one year GAC anniversary!"   

I smile brightly and say "thank you zaky boo!!! so can I see the rest of this amazing house that's like 10 minutes from mine?"

he laughs and says "alright gracie lets give alexa a tour of our new house!"

he gets up and we walk upstairs and he shows me his new house.

about 2 months ago zak decided he wanted to buy a house near mine here in tampa which means i'll actually get to see him more than just on locations and whenever I get the time off. now I've been working practically non stop since he even started looking and this is the first time I've been home since so I didn't know this house was even up for sale. its latterly right next door to my house.

anyways once we finish the tour of the house and come back down stairs he says "wanna go for a dip in the pool?"

I smile and say "sure I'd love to" so I go in the down stairs bathroom and take off my cut off shorts and my black Miz tank top revealing my black and gray bikini and walk out and out the French doors to find gracie chillin in the pool. I walk back in the kitchen and lift myself on the island and eat the cheese zak cut up before going upstairs to change. once I've ate every single piece of it before going to hide behind the couch to scare the crap out of zak. 

zak comes back down stairs and I jump out from behind the couch to scare the crap out of him before following him into the kitchen. he walks on outside and I grab a Gatorade before walking out to the back yard with my shades down. zak sits over beside the pool on the side of the pool playing with gracie. he turns to look at me and his mouth falls wide open. I smirk and say "I've changed a lot in the past year aint I?" then I say "better close your mouth bagans your going to catch flys" he laughs and says "you really do look great lexa. your hard work is paying off" I smile and say "thanks bagans I worked hard for it" he smiles and says "you always did work hard for what you wanted" I smile and say "I sure do bagans! I'm built of hard work"

2 months later

we just came home from being on the road filming and fighting matches for almost 2 weeks and we've been home almost 4 days. I've been at my house all by myself and I've woken up every morning to my couches being moved around my living room and voices in my bedroom. last night I seriously wouldn't even stay at my house because I was afraid so I stayed at zaks house next door. now I'm worried that I've brought something home that's going to hurt me and attack mike and I don't want either of us hurt or being attached by a spirit evil or not.

so today me and zak are setting up cameras to watch my house tonight. zak says I shouldn't be too worried that unless it was tearing my house apart that it probably wasn't evil but I'm worried I mean I just bought this house like 8 or 9 months ago and I don't wanna have to sell it  or just move out of it because of my job. anyways I gotta get back to helping zak set up cameras.

Z-"okay so we are going to set a camera up in your bedroom, the guest room and the hallways. then we are going to set up cameras in the living room, office, family room, dinning room, laundry room and kitchen and we are going to be monitoring all these cameras from my house"

A-"okay but are we going to have enough cameras for all these spaces?"

Z-"I think we should have enough. hey are you okay? I mean your really worried about this aren't you?"

A-"yea I mean, I'm afraid for me and mike I mean it could possibly hurt me or mike and its going to be my fault if it does  cause I brought it home."

Z-"hey lex its gonna be alright. we are going to get rid of it so you don't have to worry about it anymore"

A-"thanks zak. I'm really glad I've got you"

Z-"of course lex you'll always have me I promise. your always welcome"

A-"I love you zak. you know your a pretty great best friend"

Z-"oh I know I'm like the best guy ever right?"

A-"alright bagans it's time to get back to work"

Z-"alright lexa"

2 hours later we get everything set up and we head out to get dinner before coming back and staying up all night watching these cameras and my house.

once we get back from dinner it was getting dark so we go in my house and I grab my bag then we head back to zaks house to watch my house all night.

we get in zaks house and my phone rings I pull it out and its mike so I answer it and say "hey you!"

M-"hey babe! whatca doing?"

A-"nothing much just getting ready to change and watch the cameras at home so I can find out what the hell is in our house"

M-"zak helping out?"

A-"yea we are using the crew cameras. you don't mind right?"

M-"find them ghost babe! babe I trust you so I don't mind zak helping"

A-"I'm glad babe! so when you come home day after tomorrow the house will hopefully be clear of this crazy shit okay"

M-"that sounds great! thank you for working so hard to make sure we're safe in our home"

A-"your welcome babe. its your home now too so we both have to be safe in it"

M-"that's true babe. I miss you"

A-"I miss you too babe. just think one more day and your home! I cant wait!"

M-"I know babe I'm ready to be home with you and by the way I've got a surprise for you when I get home"

A-"I'm ready for you to be home. yay I'm excited now babe!"

M-"your going to love it!"

A-"hey I love you!"

M-"I love you too! oh can you pick me up at the airport?"

A-"I'd love to. I gotta go babe i'll talk to you in the morning okay"

M-"alright babe. be safe tonight"

A-"you know me babe i'll be safe"

M-"yea your about as safe as james dean in rebel without a cause but I love you anyways"

A-"that's cause I'm the modern day james dean in female form!"

M-"I love you. now go get to work"

A-"alright babe love you!"

M-"bye"

A-"bye!"

once I get off the phone with mike I change my clothes and we turn on the cameras and our privet investigation started.