Chapter One

"Fou. Fou, fou." A strange white animal said as it pawed at (f/n)'s face.

"What do you want Fou? Are you hungry?" (f/n) said as he woke up and looked at his clock. He noticed that it was 10:00. He was late to school. "Well fuck, I over slept."

"FOU." The animal known as Fou angrily said as (f/n) quickly got dressed, grabbed his backpack and ran out the door. Fou followed him.

"You know, it is your job to wake me up in the morning."

"Fou. Fou, fou, fou."

"Well if I forget to set my alarm, you should remind me."

"Fou, fou."

"I call bullshit that you did. I would have remembered that."

"Fou, fou."

"MY MEMORY ISN'T THAT BAD." After running for some time, (f/n) finally made it to school. He opened his backpack and Fou jumped inside. He entered the school and tried to sneak into his class.

"(f/n), you are late, again." The teacher said noticing him enter the room.

"I overslept." (f/n) said as he took his seat in the back of the classroom.

"You have used that excuse for the last four weeks. So, you will stay after class and clean the classroom from top to bottom."

"Great, jackass."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, jackass." And with that, (f/n) took his seat and class resumed.

-----------------------------------

"If you need someone to wake you up in the morning, I will do it Sempai." Marsh said as she petted Fou, who was sitting on one of the desks. It was the end of the day and everyone had gone home expect for (f/n) and Marsh.

"If two alarms didn't work, I don't think a third would help." (f/n) said as he was sweeping the floor. "I am a very heavy sleeper."

"I would punch you till you woke up."

"I would rather you not."

"Fou fou fou fou." Fou said with a small laugh as Marsh's face grew bright red.

"I am not making her do such a thing. You perverted little animal." (f/n) said as he finished sweeping the floor. "So, I swept. Is that good enough?"

"I think the teacher wants you to clean every desk."

"We could pretend we did all of that and go home."

"I will tell the teacher."

"I will take you out for some ice cream if you keep this a secret."

"Deal." (f/n) put away his broom and the three of them exited the classroom. They walked to the entrance of the school and were greeted by someone dress in a long black robe. Fou started to growl at the person in front of them. "Who the hell are you?"

"Are you really the last one?" The person asked. "What a disappointment. I was hoping for someone stronger but it looks like you haven't even unlocked your powers."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing that should concern you." The person pointed at (f/n) and as light beam shot from his finger and hit (f/n) in the chest.

"SEMPAI." Marsh yelled as she grabbed (f/n) before he hit the ground.

"What.......the.....fuck........." (f/n) slowly said. "This.......fucking.......hurts......."

"Weird that the beast is with you." The person said as he grabbed Fou by the back of its neck. The person punched Fou, knocking it out and started to walk away. He then pointed at Marsh and shot her as well.

"I am going to kill you." (f/n) said as he tried to punch the person. They easily dodged the attack and (f/n) fell to the ground.

"This was too easy." The person said as they started to walk away but (f/n) grabbed his leg. The person kicked (f/n) in the face and he let go.

"Fuck you. I am going to kill you for killing Marsh and shooting me." (f/n) said as a strange light started to glow around him and Marsh.

"What the hell? His powers are awakening now?" The person said as a large white circle surrounded the person. Seven circles appeared at the edge of the larger circle. Within each circle, there was a girl standing there.

"What is going on?" Marsh said as she stood up. All of her wounds had healed and she was holding a large shield in her hands. She charged at the person, hitting him with shield, causing him to drop Fou.

"Guess I will have to try this another day." The person said as he teleported away. Marsh ran up to (f/n) to check if he was ok. As soon as Marsh reached him, he passed out. 

-------------------------------

"What? Where? Who? What? When? How?" (f/n) said as he woke up in a bed. He looked around and he didn't recognize the room he was in. Near the door, there was a man wearing priest robes standing.

"So, you finally woke it." The priest said. "It was lucky we tracked your magic circle and arrived on the scene before you died."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Archabald Cross and I am a mage in charge of tracking down summoners."

"Summoners?"

"Yeah, people who have the ability to summon famous people from the past and use them in battle."

"Hold on, what? That doesn't seem possible."

"Well you did it. You managed to summon seven of them and, somehow, have an eighth one merge with your friend."

"How did I manage that?"

"Your desire to get revenge for your friend must have caused your powers to activate. Normally, you need to create a magic circle first but you did it without one. Because of that, your mana is at zero it will be some time before you can summon again."

"Where are my friends?"

"Marsh is currently being questioned. Your pet is being fed. May I ask how you met such a strange animal?"

"I found it hiding in some bushes on the first day of school. I gave it some food and it followed him home. So, what is going to happen to us?"

"First, we need to build you a bigger house. Your current home isn't big enough for nine people."

"Nine?"

"Yeah, you and your summons. You must live close to them because they need to be able to protect you. And we need to draw up some paper work as they can attend school with you."

"What group do you belong to that is able to do all of this?"

"All be explained later. So, rest up kid. Moving day is tomorrow." And with that, (f/n)'s life changed forever.