Chapter Seven

"Where am I?" A girl wearing black said as she stared at (f/n). Then, she looked over each of the girls that were standing on either side of him.

 Then, she looked over each of the girls that were standing on either side of him

"Who the hell did I summon?" (f/n) asked.

"YOU FOOL. This is Jeanne Alter, one of the most popular characters in Fate/Grand Order." Nobunaga said. "It makes sense the readers would pick her to be summoned."

"Alter? What does that mean?"

"It means I am her dark side. I am all of her vengeance and hatred given form." Jeanne Alter said.

"Bright ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

"I take it you are my master. Be warned, I may tolerate you since you are my master but that doesn't mean I am your friend. I am only here to guard you."

"Congrats (f/n), I think you summoned tsundere." Nobunaga said. "I was wondering when that architype would show up."

"I am not a tsundere because there is no way I would ever fall for such a pathetic excuse for a man."

"Are you sure you won't fall for him? Because if you don't, the readers will be very disappointed. They did vote for you to be here and they were really hoping to see some classic tsundere situations between them and you."

"What is she talking about?"

"No idea but I do find it weird that you know what a tsundere is." (f/n) said.

"I know a great deal more than you think."

"That still doesn't explain why Jeanne Arc's dark side would know what anime tropes are?"

"Look, I would love to watch you kids have this pointless conversation, but it is getting late." Archabald said.

"Yes, you are correct. We need to go to sleep soon." Marie said. "I will show Jeanne Alter to her room."

"Can't we just call her Alter or something shorter?" (f/n) asked as Jeanne glared at him.

"You will refer to me by my full name. Now, show me to where I will be staying." Jeanne Alter said as she entered the house with Marie.

"I don't like her." Marsh said.

"Well like her or not, we need to learn to get along with her or she might kill us." (f/n) said.

"Oh, she won't kill us. She will just threaten to kill us and if she does that, that means she cares." Nobunaga said.

"That literally makes no sense."

"Yes, it does. You just don't know anything about tsunderes. Would you like to learn?"

"No."

"Are you sure? I can teach you how to seduce our newest friend."

"While I would just love to know that, it is late, and I need to get some sleep. Because if I oversleep again, I am pretty sure Fou will bite me in the nose again." And with that, the rest of them entered the house. Frankenstein was the last one and before entering the house, she noticed a crow flying away from the house.

--------------------------

 "And what have you seen tonight?" The hooded man said as the crow returned to him. As it got close, it entered his shadow. "That isn't good. He adds to his army."

"My my, you haven't killed him yet?" Another man said as he appeared nearby. The man had long brown hair and was wearing a white t-shirt that was too big for him along with brown shorts. He was holding a large blade that was covered in blood in one hand.

"Yes, I would also like to know why you haven't finish your job." Another man said as he appeared nearby. This man had short black hair and was wearing a blue suit and black dress pants. He was holding onto a book in one of his hands.

"This one has been trouble. He summoned many servants to defend himself before I could finish the job." The hooded man said. "I take it the rest of them are dead."

"I wish I could say that but there are still other summoners left in the world." The man in the suit said.

"I was informed that my target was the last. What happened?"

"Looks like the other awakened their powers as well."

"What happened to the others?"

"That are alllllllllllllll dead." The man with the blade said before starting to laugh.

"If the summoners didn't get them, those mages did." The man in the suit said. "We have been informed there are at least a dozen summoners besides your target left in the world."

"And what of news of our other plan?" The hooded man asked.

"That is proceeding as planned. Neither the mages nor the summoners know of our plans." The man in the suit said. "However, we can't risk them finding out, so we are sending our remaining agents to kill the remaining summoners before the mages find them."

"HOORAY. More killing." The man with the blade said as he jumped into the air.

"And what about me?" The hooded man asked.

"You are to remain here and kill this summoner." The man in the suit said.

"He has too many servants for me to deal with. I need help."

"Let me. Let me. I want to see the blood of these servants." The man with the blade said with a grin on his face.

"No, you are needed elsewhere." The man with the suit said as he pulled out a small piece of paper. "This should help with the process. Channel your mana threw this and it summon a massive amount of monster. Use them as a distraction while you move in for the kill. Bare in mind, it takes a lot of mana to use the seal, so I recommend building up a large amount of it before making your attack."

"Thanks." The hooded man said as the other two disappeared.

--------------------

 Sorry this took so long and the intro for Jeanne Alter was so short. Don't worry, there will be more scenes of her in the future. Like before, vote on who you want to be the center of next chapter. Bonus points on giving me a plot for the chapter. I know this seems like me being lazy, asking you guys for chapter ideas but they do make it easier to write chapters. I would like to do about three chapters before the next plot chapter.

On another note, do people want me to add the human character from the Fate Series? If so, just leave a comment and I will try my best. I will even add characters from that weird, magical girl spin off if people want it.