Chapter Sixteen

"What the hell?" The girl with glasses said as she entered town. She was making her way to Moscow when her driver stopped all of a sudden. She got out of the car to find the streets covered in dead bodies. They all looked like Russian soldiers.

"Looks like a war zone." Her servant with the goggles said as he summoned several airplanes and sent them out to scout. After a short time, he found someone alive in town. "Found a live one."

"Take me to them." The two of them ran towards the living person and after a few minutes, they found a man sitting on a box.

"Ah, live ones. New in town?" The man asked. He was wearing a green army helmet, a black sleeveless shirt and camo pants. Behind him, there was a 10-foot-tall ape human hybrid thing, they couldn't quiet see what it was. "Are these planes yours?"

"Who are you?" The girl with the glasses asked as her servants' step in between her and the man. He had recalled the planes and they were now surrounding him.

"Stay back master. This guy is trouble." The servant said as the man just laughed.

"So, you are a summoner. Guess you got a raven too." The man said. "Guess I should escort you to boss."

"Boss?"

"Yeah, he has been gathering servants from all over the world."

"But if that is the case, why are there all these dead soldiers?"

"Oh, that is because the boss is taking over Russia. The army tried to resist but we have been slowly defeating them. It wont be long before the country is his."

"Great, the raven guy is sending his guys out to kill." The servant with the goggles said. "So what is the plan? We joining this guy?"

"I came to Russia in order to learn more about my powers not to be a hired killer." The girl with glasses said as several planes headed towards the man in camo, firing their guys. The ape man behind him grabbed him and disappeared before their shots could reach them. "Where did he go?"

"Over here." The girl with glasses turned to see the man in camo on top of a nearby building. The servant with goggles once again sent his planes after him but this time, they were destroyed by an unseen enemy.

"I can't see who is destroying my planes." The servant with goggles said as he summoned more planes. None of them were able to land any attacks as they were destroyed one after another as the man in camo jumped off of the roof and pulled out a knife.

"Nice servant you got there but he has nothing on mine." The man in camo threw a knife at the servant with goggles. He planned on dodging but something caught him so he couldn't move, allowing the knife to hit him in the chest. After the knife hit, whatever held onto him hit him, sending him flying into the nearby building.

"What? What is going on?" The girl with glasses said, confused at what was going on. No matter what her servant did, something was stopping his attacks. She saw something blurry running around, but he was unable to figure out what that was.

"Now this has gone on long enough. Time for you to meet the boss." The man in camo said as the blurry thing ran towards him.

"BOMING RUN." The servant with goggles said as several large plans appeared above the city. They started dropping bombs all over the place, causing the blurry thing to move away from the girl with glasses. The servant with goggles grabbed his master and headed back to the truck, using his planes to threaten the driver to leave the city.

------------------------------

 "Recent dead. Stay back master, the culprit might be nearby." The servant with the bow said, examining some bodies. He had protected his master as they made their way to Russia, only to run into a town filled with dead bodies. His master was standing behind him as he slowly walked into the city.