Chapter Twenty-Two

"I didn't expect this many of them." Rin said as a bus pulled up to the estate and (f/n) and his allies started to exit the bus. Sion, who was standing next to Rin along with Captain, started to chuckle.

"Yeah, we should have warned you. Hopefully you have enough guest rooms." Sion said.

"Lucky for them, we do. Now I have to ask, why did you bring a kid along?"

"Oh, are you talking about Captain? He is here to provide a little extra security."

"The kid can fight?"

"Well he is a servant after all."

"Hey Rin, long time no see." (f/n) said as he walked over to Rin.

"Yes, it has been many years since we last spoke." Rin said as she noticed Fou was by (f/n)'s side. "I see the beast found you again."

"Fou was with me when we were kids?"

"Yes, we..........found him when you were staying here. He ran away. I am glad you found him again."

"You used to live here?" Nobunaga asked.

"No, I merely visited this place during the summer along with many other kids. It was like a summer camp."

"Interesting. So, you have a whole collection of childhood friends I have to compete with."

"Who are these two?" Scathach said, pointing at Sion and Captain.

"Hello everyone. My name is Sion and this is Captain. We have been sent by Gio and the Mage Association to protect Miss Rin and this estate." Sion said with a large grin on her face.

"Gio? I thought Archabald was running the show here."

"Oh, he got replaced."

"Enough talk about boring stuff. I want to go swimming." Ritsuka said before noticing Rin and jumping onto her. "RINNY. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG."

"Help.........me.........." Rin said, trying to free herself from Ritsuka's grip.

"Master, I know you are happy to see your friend by you have to let her go. You are going to kill her." Medusa said as Ritsuka let go.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I just got carried away."

"It is fine." Rin said, gasping for air as she noticed Marsh. "Oh, you also found Marsh. Is there anyone else from the past with you?"

"Nope, just these two." (f/n) replied.

"I see. Now, you are all here to enjoy the beach. There are people inside who will escort you to room for changing and to the beach when you are ready." Rin said as the group entered the house.

-----------------------------------

 "Why did I have to come? I wanted to spend my time sitting in my room, watching old movies." Griff said. He wasn't wearing a swimsuit, instead he was wearing a sleeveless hooded sweatshirt and shorts. He was sitting under an umbrella. "Being outside sucks."

"Come one Griff, can't you just enjoy our vacation?" (f/n) asked. He was wearing a swimsuit and he currently had a large mark across his chest. It was permanent mark left from the attack from Jacket.

"I hate sand. Its coarse and rough, and it gets everywhere." Griff said, ignoring (f/n) and grabbing a hand full of sand.

"BANZAI." Marcus yelled as he ran past the two of them and straight into the ocean.

"At least someone is having fun."

"Darling. What do you think? Does this look good on me?" Nero Bride said as she walked up to (f/n), spinning around to give him a look at her swimsuit.