Chapter Fourteen

"Where the hell did this come from?" (f/n) said as he entered the backyard alongside Meada Lily. His backyard had doubled in size and there was a sandbox, a swing set and a large jungle gym. Next to the backyard, there was a large apartment building. He assumed this is where those other summoners were staying. There was also another smaller shed. "When did they build all of this?"

"This was set up while you were asleep. I was waiting all for you wake up so I could play with you master." Meada Lily said with a huge smile on his face. "I want you push me on the swings."

"Maybe a little later. What is in that shed?"

"Not sure. The only person who goes in there is big sis Artoria Alter."

"I am going to check it out."

"But who is going to play with me?" A small tear appeared in Meada Lily's eyes.

"I promise to play you after I investigate, OK?"

"OK." A huge smile appeared on Meada Lily's face as she ran off towards the jungle gym. (f/n) headed towards the shed and looked inside. Half of the shed was covered in tools and a worker's bench. The other half looked like part of a stable. There was a large black horse within along with some water and hay.

"Oh yeah, I sort of recall Artoria Alter having a horse. But doesn't she just summon it? Why is it living here?"

"I can summon it and de-summon it at will, but I would prefer that my horse lives in a nice place." (f/n) turned to see Artotia Alter enter the shed. This was the first time he had been alone with Artotia Alter since he woke up and he just noticed just how revealing the outfit she wear is. And with that, he had noticed just how big her assets are. And he had to admit, she had a damn fine pair of breasts. "Why are you staring at me? What are you think about?"

"ABSULUTY NOTHING." (f/n) said with a huge blush on his face.

"You were checking me out, you pervert. I am very disappointed in you master."

"Well can you blame me? Have you seen what you wear?"

"I am aware that my outfit does show too much skin, but it makes it easier for me to move around in. And I thought you would fear me if I was wearing my full body armor." She said that last part as quietly as possible, hoping(f/n) wouldn't hear her.

"I have several questions to why your combat gear looks like that."

"I CAN EXPLAIN THAT." Nobunaga said as she jumped out of Artotia Alter's cleavage. "You see, the people who play and/or watch things in the Fate Franchise are horny bastards who want to see girls in sexy outfits."

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HIDING IN THERE?" Artotia Alter said with much rage in her voice as she punched Nobunaga so hard, she flew threw a nearby wall. "And what the hell was she talking about?"

"Nobody ever knows what she goes on about." (f/n) said, staring at the hole in the shed. "Great, guess someone will have to fix that."

"Since I was the one who broke it and this place was built for my horse, I will fix it. Along with Nobunaga, since this is mostly her fault."

"Do you know how to fix a broken wall?"

"I am sure I can figure it out."

"Fine, I will help you."