Chapter Twenty-One

"Marsh, what are you doing?" Tamamo asked. She was looking around for (f/n) when she ran into Marsh, who was peaking into the living room around the corner.

"NOTHING." Marsh said as she turned around.

"I see. So, what was so interesting in the living room?" Tamamo peaked her head in to see what was going on. In the living room, (f/n), with Illya sitting on his lap, was watching something on TV. "So, has he been hanging out with Illya all day?"

"And all yesterday."

"And you were keeping tabs on him because you were jealous. How cute."

"I was not jealous."

"I wouldn't be jealous, I doubt (f/n) would fall for such a young girl. However, she has been monopolizing his time and that needs to come to an end."

"What are you idiots doing?" Jeanne Alter said, walking up to Marsh and Tamamo. "Why are you hanging around outside of the living room? Are you waiting for (f/n) so you can jump on him?"

"No. What are you doing around here?" Tamamo asked.

"I am looking for something to do. It is so fucking boring around here."

"Maybe you should watch a movie. I think I saw a bunch of hyper violent movies in the living room."

"Hyper violent movies? Sounds more interesting than doing nothing." Jeanne Alter walked into the living room.

"Why did you send her in the living room?" Marsh asked.

"I am curious to see what would happen." Tamamo said.

"What the hell is this garbage?" Marsh and Tamamo peaked their head into the living room after they heard Jeanne Alter speak.

"Hey, that isn't very nice." Illya said. "This is a good show, right (f/n)?"

"I mean, it isn't terrible." (f/n) replied. Illya had insisted on watching some magical girl show and he was surprised on how OK the show was. He was expecting something way worse.

"I can't believe you are defending this garbage show for little babies." Jeanne Alter said.

"It isn't for babies." Illya said, getting a bit mad. "It is a show for all ages that teaches lessons about friendship. Lessons that you desperately need."

"What did you say?" Jeanne Alter was glaring at Illya and was about five seconds from throwing this girl threw a window. "

"Well, you are always mean to the others for no reason. Why are you such a bully?"

"That is because everyone here is a horny bastards or fucking morons. There is no one worth being nice to around here."

"Jeanne Alter, language." (f/n) said. "We went over this when Meade Lily was summoned. You can't swear anymore."

"Everyone is worthy of kindness." Illya said.

"You remind me a lot of Maire, the person who I hate the most around here." Jeanne Alter said.

"Why would you hate Maire? She, like everyone else, is super nice. Which is why I am confused to why they tolerate you, you big bully."

"Kid, I am about five seconds from kicking your ass."

"(f/n), please protect me." Illya said as hugged (f/n). "I am afraid she will actually hurt me."

"Don't worry, she won't do anything, right?" (f/n) said, glaring at Jeanne Alter. "Now, lets go get some ice cream."

"That sounds nice." (f/n) got up and Illya took on his hands. Before they left, Illya turned around and stuck her tongue out at Jeanne Alter.

"That little rat bastard." Jeanne Alter said, still pissed off.